Ted Owen

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
cigar4411

Re: Ted Owen

Post by cigar4411 »

So is Tara Enslaved being posted soon? Can we at least get previews?
ernestgreene

Post by ernestgreene »

Hi Rapeape,

You're most welcome. That's the kind of feedback that makes our work worthwhile. I'll be sure to pass on your good words to Nina, who is indeed my wife of twelve years.
cigar4411

Post by cigar4411 »

Any news on your next work?
LOLord

Post by LOLord »

I hope his next work 'll be about the Indian girl, because she's fresh and new to the story and have a lot potential!
cigar4411

Post by cigar4411 »

^I could not disagree more and I hope that this isn't the case. I would like the next installment to focus on the Valentino sisters before Tara came into the story. The most important thing to me is to see the enlarged clits put to use with the explosive orgasms that Ted described but never showed in the last comic. Maybe the insinuation that one of the Valentino sisters would start to "cum like a hose" from being whipped will be shown, that would be amazing. Forced orgasms are incredible.
LOLord

Post by LOLord »

I thought those sister already have their own story as "The basement"? BTW enlarge breast and other enlarge stuff can be disgusting if you overdone it!
Ted Owen

Post by Ted Owen »

I am currently working hard on The Basement 2. :) I am applying all the lessons I have learned so far from the previous works. Hopefully it will make you all happy When it is done. :P

BTW, I made myself an avatar. Pretty cool huh?
ernestgreene

Post by ernestgreene »

Good new. Very happy to look forward to the new Basement comic.

Like the new avatar. Such a handsome devil.
Ted Owen

Post by Ted Owen »

Here is a small preview:

Last edited by Ted Owen on Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
cigar4411

Post by cigar4411 »

Looks great, how far along is it?