Gary Roberts

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
ROBERTS

Re: Gary Roberts

Post by ROBERTS »

Oh, and I just got the chance while over in San Diego last weekend with Brenda on a photo shoot, to try out my dream art set up..guy had a new Wacom Cintiq hooked to a quad core Mac G5, and he let me sit and draw and paint with it for awhile. OMG. I've been flying cessna propeller planes, then I get to fly a UFO..how can I function now? I must have this! It's amazing and fast and makes all my drawing tools instantly obsolete. Now all I need is around $3500...
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Are you looking to buy in Prague, Roberts? Lovely city.
Marlene38EE

Post by Marlene38EE »

ROBERTS wrote:And thanks for the bump ups guys..Nice to know you guys love me!
Ya welcome and; Yup!!
We wish you and yours all the best for your move!! :22

Smart trick getting the hell out of Dodge before things go sideways at warp-speeds and ends with a 'clank' of of metallic draperies.

We're Canadian, so we're keeping an open eye on things south of us--none of what's going on feels right...
To borrow a quote from Babylon-5 (If you'll forgive a NerdGirl her sci-fi geekiness);
"Shadows only move when you're not looking at them."
~Marlene~
Marlene38EE

Post by Marlene38EE »

hansmoleman wrote:
Marlene38EE wrote:
ROBERTS wrote:And thanks for the bump ups guys..Nice to know you guys love me!
Ya welcome and; Yup!!
We wish you and yours all the best for your move!! :22

Smart trick getting the hell out of Dodge before things go sideways at warp-speeds and ends with a 'clank' of of metallic draperies.

We're Canadian, so we're keeping an open eye on things south of us--none of what's going on feels right...
To borrow a quote from Babylon-5 (If you'll forgive a NerdGirl her sci-fi geekiness);
"Shadows only move when you're not looking at them."
Heh, I am also Canadian! Things are getting worse here also, slowly but surely.

Great to here you're still alive Gary, good luck with the move! 8-)

Heya fellow Canuckian!!
True, about Canada...the whole world seems to be going towards a New Fascism. Hubby and I are toying with the same idea as Artist Roberts, or possibly moving to Japan if things get bad enough here that it gets to be time to leave before the worst comes.
~Marlene~
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Yes, even once-giggling scoffers who called me a paranoid lunatic are now updating passports and buying gold and property in foreign countries. When it finally busts loose here it's going to be WAY ugly, in ways that Europeans cannot even imagine. Me? Czech Republic. Civilized. Polite. Beautiful. Peacefull. Free. Trying to get out before October, when it's customary to spring some big chaos just before the elections.
Hang in there guys, drawing drawing drawing...
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

You forgot to mention how hot the Czech girls are. :D

Well, at least based on my couple of trips to Prague.
Marlene38EE

Post by Marlene38EE »

ROBERTS wrote:Yes, even once-giggling scoffers who called me a paranoid lunatic are now updating passports and buying gold and property in foreign countries. When it finally busts loose here it's going to be WAY ugly, in ways that Europeans cannot even imagine. Me? Czech Republic. Civilized. Polite. Beautiful. Peacefull. Free. Trying to get out before October, when it's customary to spring some big chaos just before the elections.
Hang in there guys, drawing drawing drawing...
You and hubby think much alike, as things are happening now he 'called' a few years ago, and many of our acquaintances laughed--not laughing now, and coming to him for advice. They thought he was off his rocker, too. He's studying the patterns of events in the world these days, and it's pretty ominous.
Artist Roberts, we're wishing you and yours the speediest and easiest relocation possible and that it's manageable to be done before October--as you say, there's always a pretty nasty Jack-In-The-Box surprise around election time, no matter the country.
Last edited by Marlene38EE on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Marlene~
Marlene38EE

Post by Marlene38EE »

Demosthenes wrote:You forgot to mention how hot the Czech girls are. :D

Well, at least based on my couple of trips to Prague.
That should help keep his Muse spinning ideas!! ;)
~Marlene~
kayser79

Post by kayser79 »

Mr. Roberts:
I think you are a great artists and I believe that all yours stories are great and hot, but I don´t know where do you want to go with Dragon Sabre story. The drows are wonderfull, like always, but I can´t imagine how will finish the story.
I hope you understand my english.
I think you should continue soon the story of Black Van 4, Dark Cabin, Circus Armagedon and would be interesting to know what happens whit the woman police at the end of "Slave TV".
Regards.
Marlene38EE

Post by Marlene38EE »

kayser79 wrote:Mr. Roberts:
I think you are a great artists and I believe that all yours stories are great and hot, but I don´t know where do you want to go with Dragon Sabre story. The drows are wonderfull, like always, but I can´t imagine how will finish the story.
I hope you understand my english.
I think you should continue soon the story of Black Van 4, Dark Cabin, Circus Armagedon and would be interesting to know what happens whit the woman police at the end of "Slave TV".
Regards.
He'll find a way...
Leave the man alone to work his magicks.
~Marlene~