Gary Roberts

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
arrakur

Re: Gary Roberts

Post by arrakur »

Thank you for standing in for me, Comicglutton.

But please no flames because of this. That goes for Demonthenes, too.

Your are both right. This has been handled wrong on both parts of the artist and the client.

I should have forced a more binding aggreement, the big R. should have provided, or at least, communicated with me on the last leg.
Nuria

Post by Nuria »

I'm following attentively this threat as all the threats on this forum.

I can't talk or honor other people deals or business, but certainly I can hear.

Regarding the variety of stories, I'd like to offer everyone the chance to bring new ideas to this publisher. We have a threat in the forum dedicated to that:

http://dofantasyforum.com/viewforum.php?f=6

You don't need to send a comic script, just the ideas, or simply the images that you'd like to see in dofan comics.

Maybe this threat it's a bit buried in the forum, because is not very popular. Please use it. Here we're very willing to offer what you want to see/read.

Yes, we are a bit constrained in our content, but you can be certain that we're trying hard to publish what you want to read.
Marlene38EE

Post by Marlene38EE »

Nuria wrote:I'm following attentively this threat as all the threats on this forum.

Regarding the variety of stories, I'd like to offer everyone the chance to bring new ideas to this publisher. We have a threat in the forum dedicated to that:

You don't need to send a comic script, just the ideas, or simply the images that you'd like to see in dofan comics.

Maybe this threat it's a bit buried in the forum, because is not very popular. Please use it. Here we're very willing to offer what you want to see/read.

Yes, we are a bit constrained in our content, but you can be certain that we're trying hard to publish what you want to read.
I'll be happy to throw some ideas your way, I'll have to have Husband OK them, as many involve his designs and such, but if he gives the 'OK', then no problems. :22
~Marlene~
petkajira

Post by petkajira »

There are some scenarios, or some action in other scenarios that I may suggest in the thread above mentioned by Nuria....Comic Script Submissions.
Marlene38EE

Post by Marlene38EE »

petkajira wrote:There are some scenarios, or some action in other scenarios that I may suggest in the thread above mentioned by Nuria....Comic Script Submissions.
Well, that's what it's there for... ;)
~Marlene~
bellamyspiano

Post by bellamyspiano »

Crickey! :shock:
petkajira

Post by petkajira »

bellamyspiano wrote:Crickey! :shock:
Tan, we need to talk.... ;)
Sarenaph

Post by Sarenaph »

Nuria wrote:I'm following attentively this threat as all the threats on this forum.

I'm confused (and I realise english isn't everyone's first language) but do you mean threat or thread?
Marlene38EE

Post by Marlene38EE »

Husband's going to be home tonight now that the surgery's done and all's going perfectly post-surgically.
Nothing major, just limb-lengthening implants, long story but medically-recommended, not a vanity-thing.
VERY minimal surgical-invasion!! Amazing, really.

Anyways, I can't wait to start asking him regarding ideas to throw into the pot here! :22

And now that Dragonsabre's finally out... :22
~Marlene~
Nuria

Post by Nuria »

"I'm confused (and I realise english isn't everyone's first language) but do you mean threat or thread?"

Ooopss... must be thread yes. Confusing threat, treat, thread. Sorry for my Spanglish :(