Gary Roberts

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
ROBERTS

Re: Gary Roberts

Post by ROBERTS »

Is she as famous as Britney Spears? Christina Aguillera? Jessica Alba?
The staff of the Island dedicate their efforts to fulfilling the fantasies of those who can afford the unaffordable, who would dare touch the untouchable. They do have standards.
Fcox

Post by Fcox »

ROBERTS wrote:Is she as famous as Britney Spears? Christina Aguillera? Jessica Alba?
The staff of the Island dedicate their efforts to fulfilling the fantasies of those who can afford the unaffordable, who would dare touch the untouchable. They do have standards.
Not really. Singer girl as famous as those singers only is Lady Gaga.

I think Lady Gaga and Jessica Alba is a great duo!
Marty17

Post by Marty17 »

Straying a little bit off topic, after recently watching Katy Perry's 'Fireworks' video, seeing the purple streak in her hair really does remind me of Master Roberts mistress ('The Grove') & victim ('Black Van 3') designs. Uncanny.
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Does life imitate art? Sometimes.
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Don't think for a second that Britney isn't aware of the first "StarFuckers"..for years, you couldn't Google Britney Spears without that comic coming up on the first page top 5 searches.
Marty17

Post by Marty17 »

I have a theory about the next 'Starfuckers' victim. I've noticed that the 1st name of the victim is shown along with the title & we can easily recognise who it is without looking at the drawing resemblance. So I think it would be a good way if we were to make a suggestion, some1 that's popular enough that we can easily identify with the forename alone, e.g. if I said Ana, I'm pretty sure NOBODY knows who I'm talking about, however when Master Roberts used Jessica (even though there are many stars is also named Jessica), we are easily drawn to Alba, with the likes of Simpson & Biel coming 2nd & 3rd.

At 1 pt. I was about to suggest Nicole (Scherzinger), but I'm sure nobody would automatically recognise it's her with just her forename posted.
Lostboy

Post by Lostboy »

Christina Hendrix should be the "Star"
arrakur

Post by arrakur »

ROBERTS wrote:Don't think for a second that Britney isn't aware of the first "StarFuckers"..for years, you couldn't Google Britney Spears without that comic coming up on the first page top 5 searches.
She must be aware of it. But I guess she is not going down on you because she does not want this to get out in the "open" media and keep it on the "darker" side of the web. And, who knows, perhaps she even secretly like your work. Hiding "Starfuckers" in a secret file on her notebook and taking it out every now and then when she is bored and....
arrakur

Post by arrakur »

Concerning "Starfuckers 3" I must confess that I look forward to it but I am not tantalized by the question of who will be the victim. Truthfully, I am not a media junkie and I have not the slightest idea who is hot and who is not currently.
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

Celebrities leave me cold. Much rather the average girl in the street. :)