Fernando

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
fernando

Re: Fernando

Post by fernando »

ilaninfa wrote:Hi Fernando,
I'm Alicia Kin, writer of "Beach Hunter" saga.
I talked with you across the former forum to propose some plot lines for Sex Wars's continuation. I have read in detail both parts and I imagined some possible continuations.
I already have talked with Nuria and she proposed me to speak it directly with you. When you consider it to be suitable, you can communicate with me across the e-mail.
I might write the arguments in English or Spanish and draw sketches to tell and to discuss the story.
It is an absolute pleasure to read your cómics, you are my favorite Fansadox author.
Great greeting.
Alicia
Hi, Alicia,

Yes, I still have you in mind re: SEX WARS. It's just that I'm not working on it now so I haven't really been giving it a lot of thought. I'm working on DARK VENGEANCE 2 right now and will be sure to email you in a week or two when I'm about to finish DV2 to get the discussion started. Thanks!
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

fernando wrote: Yes, I still have you in mind re: SEX WARS. It's just that I'm not working on it now so I haven't really been giving it a lot of thought. I'm working on DARK VENGEANCE 2 right now and will be sure to email you in a week or two when I'm about to finish DV2 to get the discussion started. Thanks!
Wow, does this mean we might get DV2 as early as the first week of May? :)
OnlyInMyImagination

Post by OnlyInMyImagination »

Cheerleaders 8 and now Dark Vengeance 2 :D :D
fernando

Post by fernando »

Wow, does this mean we might get DV2 as early as the first week of May? :)
Not quite... that's just when I suppose the story for DV2 is stable. It'll probably be out towards the end of May.
ilaninfa

Post by ilaninfa »

fernando wrote:
ilaninfa wrote:Hi Fernando,
I'm Alicia Kin, writer of "Beach Hunter" saga.
I talked with you across the former forum to propose some plot lines for Sex Wars's continuation. I have read in detail both parts and I imagined some possible continuations.
I already have talked with Nuria and she proposed me to speak it directly with you. When you consider it to be suitable, you can communicate with me across the e-mail.
I might write the arguments in English or Spanish and draw sketches to tell and to discuss the story.
It is an absolute pleasure to read your cómics, you are my favorite Fansadox author.
Great greeting.
Alicia
Hi, Alicia,

Yes, I still have you in mind re: SEX WARS. It's just that I'm not working on it now so I haven't really been giving it a lot of thought. I'm working on DARK VENGEANCE 2 right now and will be sure to email you in a week or two when I'm about to finish DV2 to get the discussion started. Thanks!
Ok, we'll talk when you could, Fernando, enjoy DV2. Thank you!
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

Hi Alicia, enjoyed the 'Beach Hunter' series. Any chance of a part 3? ( with Viktor's art of course). :)
ilaninfa

Post by ilaninfa »

comicglutton wrote:Hi Alicia, enjoyed the 'Beach Hunter' series. Any chance of a part 3? ( with Viktor's art of course). :)
Hi comicglutton, pleasure to talk with you.
I already talk with Nuria about that, I would like so much to do BH3, wrote a story for it, drew sketches and put new characters to make it great and too hot. Think is necessary more promotion of part 1 and 2, it's just my opinion.
I remember, you're fan of Beach Hunter, thank you for your opinions :D
I like so much its story and drawings and it's a shame that there is no a sequel.
We'll see, probably Nuria decides to produce it, it's her decision.
Keep in contact.
Best regards.
Alicia
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

Thanks. In my opinion, 'Beach Hunter' 1 + 2 were superior stories to 'Private Property' and 'Mad Doctor'. I hope Nuria will continue the BH series. :)
OnlyInMyImagination

Post by OnlyInMyImagination »

I just finished reading (and doing my thing :D ) Cheerleaders 8 and the ending tells me that Cheerleaders 9 will be the best Cheerleaders comic so far.
ilaninfa

Post by ilaninfa »

comicglutton wrote:Thanks. In my opinion, 'Beach Hunter' 1 + 2 were superior stories to 'Private Property' and 'Mad Doctor'. I hope Nuria will continue the BH series. :)
I like so much the four comics, simply I cannot choose one of them as the best...
Make me happy that you prefer BH, thank you very much comicglutton, it was a great time...
Also hope that Nuria will continue Beach Hunter, there are four girls, and even more bikini chicks that can take Fat Guy's treatments %)
See ya my friend!