Predondo

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
darkfist

Re: Predondo

Post by darkfist »

Bego, any news from Predondo?
peabody

Post by peabody »

Hi. I'm a big fan of your work. I was wondering if we could get a preview of Punished in Paradise 2 or at least see the covers. Punished in Paradise is one of my favorites and I'm very excited about the sequel. Thanks in advance.
logan222

Post by logan222 »

The latest Predondo is great! Still my favorite artist!

Would love to see more of the the big tittied, red headed diplomat that was captured during the rebellion (Lorna Collins?). She could definently take a bit of punishement ;)
peabody

Post by peabody »

Hi, I was just wondering if we could get an update on your next project. Any preview pics you could share with us would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Bego

Post by Bego »

peabody wrote:Hi, I was just wondering if we could get an update on your next project. Any preview pics you could share with us would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
THE HOTTIES NEXT DOOR 2
...is almost here! :D :D
http://dofantasyforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1345
peabody

Post by peabody »

Thanks so much for the quick response. I can't wait to see this one.
Aldranar

Post by Aldranar »

Thanks Bego! :)
logan222

Post by logan222 »

Awesome! Please let me know if Harem Horror Hell has another installment in the works! I think its my favourite Fansadox series of all time! I'd love a monthly subscription ahaha.

I think HHH:2 - Traded was the best, so many creative t@rture training activities; the girls sucking cock against the mirrors, the sausage clenching, holding the dildo in her pussy while suspended, the dildo horse for the mother-GREATEST COMIC EVER! :234
Aldranar

Post by Aldranar »

logan222 wrote:Awesome! Please let me know if Harem Horror Hell has another installment in the works! I think its my favourite Fansadox series of all time! I'd love a monthly subscription ahaha.

I think HHH:2 - Traded was the best, so many creative t@rture training activities; the girls sucking cock against the mirrors, the sausage clenching, holding the dildo in her pussy while suspended, the dildo horse for the mother-GREATEST COMIC EVER! :234
I can only agree with all this :D
darkfist

Post by darkfist »

Predondo's been publishing his comics about two months apart each, great pace btw, if that's the case are there any news on his upcoming project? If we're sticking to that development cycle he should be pretty far into his next comic right?