CHEERLEADERS 8 - MOST WANTED POSTED!

General discussion on DOFANTASY.COM comics
Biwin

Re: CHEERLEADERS 8 - MOST WANTED POSTED!

Post by Biwin »

Lostboy wrote:I think it was a great twist freeing her. If the girls can't escape then the story just becomes to predictable. I like a little depth to my stories. Well done Fernando.
I agree with this, I do like interesting plot twists and freeing a girl is a good one.

But why'd it have to be Jessica? :(
ifob8

Post by ifob8 »

I must say that freeing a sex slave in a Dofantasy comic is, according to me, a most unexpected and suprising one! But indeed, if the end of all comics would be the same, it would become very predictable.

...Man...do you really think she'll be ever able to forget all the things that happend to her...? Do you think she'll be able to live a normal life after that? Man...she must not believe to her freedom...She must be like: Am I dreaming or what...? (No, I did not read the comic yet)

Nice twist Fernando :)
Life is a party
ifob8

Post by ifob8 »

come to think of it: the many comics written with a narrative past tense voice, telling the personal experience of the slave (like in Invader 1...the girl tells her story...) ... Well these sex slaves...if the story is kept being told to the past tense and that we continue to witness their ''adventures'', well, in the end, we do not really know what happend to them...how mysterious! :t :D We do not know what happend to them unless some of them are released...(Jessica) :t Then you can say: ha! That is how she was able to tell her story!!

So perhaps some of them are released...perhaps some of them are dead and speak from the heavens...

Well, due to my perfect english syntax, do you comrades understood everything I tried to explain?...lol...
Life is a party
Lostboy

Post by Lostboy »

Yeah i think you got your point across.
OnlyInMyImagination

Post by OnlyInMyImagination »

Demosthenes wrote:I loved Cheerleaders 8 from start to finish.

The only thing I would have changed was for the Mexican to f@ck the boutique owner as well (his wife's friend). She was hot!
I agree

A new set of lovelies, a really lovely batch if I may add. This is the first dofantasy series I ever liked and it is just keeps getting better and better.
Lostboy

Post by Lostboy »

Love the pic OnlyInMyImagination. Is that you or is it just a pretty girl?
ernestgreene

Post by ernestgreene »

I've maintained from the beginning that some believable possibility of escape is a valuable story element. Likewise some occasional reverses of fortune for the bad guys. This makes the stories much more suspenseful and unpredictable and keeps the tension level higher right up to the end.

Besides, like seeing the girls win and the guys lose now and then. My sympathies are naturally with them from the beginning, so from time to time it's refreshing to see the side I'm rooting for come out on top.
phantom

Post by phantom »

ernestgreene wrote:I've maintained from the beginning that some believable possibility of escape is a valuable story element. Likewise some occasional reverses of fortune for the bad guys. This makes the stories much more suspenseful and unpredictable and keeps the tension level higher right up to the end.

Besides, like seeing the girls win and the guys lose now and then. My sympathies are naturally with them from the beginning, so from time to time it's refreshing to see the side I'm rooting for come out on top.
I agree with everything that was written, that freeing a girl is unpredictable and a nice twist and my sympathies are naturally with the girls. Especially that the girl was jessica because in my opinion she was the least deserving to get caught and i am glad she is free.I know that she will never forget but it is nice if Fernando can show her in the next cheerleader comic ( which I hope is soon :D ) trying to get on with her life and that she stays free. That being said I only wish the worst for the rest of the captives :D :lol:. Its nice to see the good and the bad 8-)
fernando

Post by fernando »

I'd like to add -- freeing Jessica wasn't an end in itself, and wasn't there just to do something different. I decided to do that as the premise to the whole story of the comic and the direction of the series -- which was to force the gang into hiding, and thus, make the new opportunity offered to them by the drug lord a lot more attractive.
phantom

Post by phantom »

fernando wrote:I'd like to add -- freeing Jessica wasn't an end in itself, and wasn't there just to do something different. I decided to do that as the premise to the whole story of the comic and the direction of the series -- which was to force the gang into hiding, and thus, make the new opportunity offered to them by the drug lord a lot more attractive.
Brilliant Thinking :D