CHEERLEADERS 8 - MOST WANTED POSTED!

General discussion on DOFANTASY.COM comics
Nuria

CHEERLEADERS 8 - MOST WANTED POSTED!

Post by Nuria »

You can order it at...
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC2 ... aders8.htm

We're glad to announce that we offer the previous 7 parts at 30% discount for a few days at...
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFCC ... to%207.htm

Enjoy! :roll:
Marty17

Re: CHEERLEADERS 8 - MOST WANTED POSTED!

Post by Marty17 »

For 1 moment there I thought you said poster! Anyway, I'm pretty sure this comic will sell pretty darn fast as it is the anticipated continuation of the series.
Froody42

Post by Froody42 »

Damn, Fernando, your recent covers have been some of the hottest I've ever seen on the site! Great work.
eldar

Post by eldar »

Most excellent. Plenty of scope for development in Cheerleaders 9.

Good to see Chris and Lorena in action together. A great pity that Lorena has lost her tongue rings.
comicglutton

Cheerleaders 8

Post by comicglutton »

Thanks for another gem, Fernando. The Mexican shop assistant has to be one of your loveliest creations. Great scenes as always. Looking forward to part 9 to see what happens to all the new captives. :)
Thon

Re: Cheerleaders 8

Post by Thon »

Hey hey hey - awesome! I've only seen the previews on the DOF site so far, but they're über hot. I'll wait on Erenisch's "For sale" to be released (any day now) before bying, because I like to minimise the exopsure of my financial details on the web, but this one is a must have!
ernestgreene

Post by ernestgreene »

Top notch art and story all the way. Almost a surreal feeling to the situations in public settings, with the usual expectations of people's behavior turned upside down by the power of a ruthless gangster.

Had a chuckle over the scolding the good citizen got from his wife for taking advantage of the situation in the store. too. Also liked the nod to Grant Wood. Have a feeling those nice old folks might not turn out to be so nice after all.

Next episode will be full of surprises I'm sure.
fernando

Post by fernando »

ernestgreene wrote:Top notch art and story all the way. Almost a surreal feeling to the situations in public settings, with the usual expectations of people's behavior turned upside down by the power of a ruthless gangster.

Had a chuckle over the scolding the good citizen got from his wife for taking advantage of the situation in the store. too. Also liked the nod to Grant Wood. Have a feeling those nice old folks might not turn out to be so nice after all.

Next episode will be full of surprises I'm sure.
Thanks, Ernest.

Those nice old folks are just that -- nice old folks. :)

But yes, the next episode starts with something I am willing to bet nobody expects.

BTW, did you know that that famous Grant Wood painting is actually that of a father and a spinster daughter (not husband and wife)? I didn't know that until just recently.
colacao

Post by colacao »

Thanks Fernando for another masterpiece.
Breathtaking scenes and dialogues no less, what I like most are public places where they develop sexual encounters, and by the way, Anna, as always beautiful and impressive.
PD. Fernando only ask one thing: For Cheerleaders 9, do not delay in making the comic as the Cheerleaders 8 (more than two years).
Thanks and I said, congratulations on the comic Cheerleaders 8.
ernestgreene

Post by ernestgreene »

Actually, I did know the back-story behind Wood's famous American Gothic. It says something about the culture that produced it that you can hardly tell one generation from the next.