Hi everyone

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
cigar4411

Re: Hi everyone

Post by cigar4411 »

That sucks. Your artwork is great. Why don't you just upload it to a site and send us the link? It'd be a f@cking shame for that to go to waste. We can find whoever did the dialogs.
Sarenaph

Post by Sarenaph »

Lets not get carried away yet. I've not seen or heard anything that says DoFantasy or its projects are going anywhere. The recent delays are, I suspect, connected directly to the terrible news alluded to by ROBERTS. Lets hold off jumping ship or giving away valuable material until we know what is happening and what the future holds.

1) Let us confirm and then react to the news in an appropriate way. If it affects people's lives outside of the sites then let us keep some perspective on what is important (here's a hint, it isn't the delay in getting bdsm comics into our hands)

2) let us, after a respectful period of reflecting on 1) , look at what the future holds for DoFantasy. There are several of us who are happy to get more involved to safeguard its future if that is what is necessary.

3) Let us use some of the passion and talent here to build on the after effects of the present situation, rather than drive further damage.

That's my intentions. I'm happy to share company with anyone who feels similarly.
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

That's not entirely true Ted Owen...
There is a bit of an emergency going on right now. Some things are simply delayed a bit. Dofantasy is not in trouble or going away, don't worry.
Begonia will make this all clear very soon. keep the faith people...
Ted Owen

Post by Ted Owen »

In that case, I will continue to work with DOFantasy when everything is settled.
ernestgreene

Post by ernestgreene »

Hi Ted,

Don't go away. Work in progress toward getting your next comic up as soon as possible. Looking forward to seeing more of your work for a long time to come.
DarkPlayer

Post by DarkPlayer »

Ted Owen wrote:
Dear DoFantasy Team:

Is there a time table for the website to resume its normal operation? Can anyone give an estimate on things, so we the artists can start working on our next projects? I would love to get the next comics started, but I need to know when DOFantasy can start working with us again so I could manage my time and resource accordingly.

Thank you.

(Please let me know if there is anything I could do to help.)
It's good to hear you are planning on your next project.

Hope your announcement will be seen by Begonia or other officials of dofantasy.

But first of all - I think - your last work should see the lights of the world.

Believing the one teaser shown up here for "Taras enslavement" will be the first delightful highlight in 2013. Can't wait to see your second one.

By the way, is there artwork from you, to find before your time working for dofantasy ? Or are "The Basement" your first work ever ? It is a fantastic one.

GangRaper
For private messages see my email (-> see my profil "Occupation").
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

I see no reason to stop work on any project, or delay or reschedule production on anything. At present, I'm not changing a single thing as far as the work is concerned, except maybe producing a bit faster now that I'm settled in Europe in my new studio location. I have 3 comics currently in production, and see no indication of a problem in posting them at all. I say, best way to be sure DoFantasy stays online and healthy and honor Nuria's vision is to pour our best efforts into our art, give our fans the finest array of terribly nasty BDSM sex scenes ever concieved by the minds of mad artists, and celebrate this organization which makes it all available by supporting it.
DarkPlayer

Post by DarkPlayer »

ROBERTS wrote:
I say, best way to be sure DoFantasy stays online and healthy and honor Nuria's vision is to pour our best efforts into our art, give our fans the finest array of terribly nasty BDSM sex scenes ever concieved by the minds of mad artists, and celebrate this organization which makes it all available by supporting it.
Don't worry, I'm not in panic and I don't want to hurry anyone...

But, I remind the old dofantasy board...

on the left side there was a news announcemenbt "What's comming next".
That was a good idea, so everyone could see without complaining or whining what's in charge actually.

And as I remind from Erenish...
he regualry informed about Status, like drawing, colouring or dialogs...

It's only an idea to get things in line again and show that the site is working regulary. See it as an idea, not more not less.
No claim of implementaion.
For private messages see my email (-> see my profil "Occupation").
Casotto

Post by Casotto »

Ted, I'd just like to say hi. I bought The Basement shortly after it came out and I was amazed at the quality of the art, and also at the story itself. I can't wait for your next work.
My New Blog: Comixxx Extreme