A request to Fernando

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
droolgag

A request to Fernando

Post by droolgag »

Hi all, and especially to Fernando :D

Simply put, I just love your art, and your comics are the ones I just read the most. You're a genius at that, because whenever I see one of your comic's cover, I just buy/read the damn thing :lol:

And that's what I'm at here : is there a possibility to find those covers in wallpaper format ? Ones like Cheerleader 8, or the Uncut, or even Dark Vengeance 2 truly deserve to be put on our screens ^^

Thanks anyways
fernando

Re: A request to Fernando

Post by fernando »

Thanks droolgag!

I'll see what I can do but don't hold your breath. One of these days I'll put up a platform where I can show these things and more.
droolgag

Post by droolgag »

If not "wallpaper format", why not just the pictures themselves in HD ? Anyways, if too tedious, I'll wait for your project to come out ^^ I think everyone here will be delighted when it does :D
jakt9999

Post by jakt9999 »

Pleeeeeaaasssseeee come back w/more comics!! Your artwork is fantastic and the story lines great!! You and Templeton are the BEST!!!