Gary Roberts

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
comicglutton

Re: Gary Roberts

Post by comicglutton »

Some hot-looking babes on INDEFINITE DETENTION. Good work. :234
Z-L

Post by Z-L »

Mr. Roberts, I'm a huge fan of your work. You are awesome. I have a question: are there any immediate plans for the follow-up/conclusion of Secret Police, Dark Cabin or Black Van 4? It's not a demand by any means - I understand that you have a lot of other projects to work at as well as personal life.
Marc1978

Post by Marc1978 »

Hello Gary,
My name is Marc and I've just joined this website, big fan of your work, loved Dark Cabin, I was wondering, where is it best to purchase your product like your comics, I know you can download your work but sometimes it doesn't always work so buying a hard copies, is that still possible, I live in the UK and getting your material over here is difficult, is it possible to order it from somewhere?
All the best to you Gary, keep up the great work. :)

Regards,

Marc.
Nuria

Post by Nuria »

Mark, for a list of paperbacks, some of them by Roberts, please visit
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/comicsPAPERBACK.htm
Of course the best, easier and the only way to buy electronic comics of Gary Roberts is at...
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/XXroberts.htm
In this link (his site at dofantasy.com) you'll find ALL his comics.
Marc1978

Post by Marc1978 »

Thanks Nuria,

Know Gary's web address, downloading is hard because I use my local library for the web, public access rules prohibit adult material but some do get through and that is how I managed to download both Secret Police and Dark Cabin, hopefully they are the full downloads, could find other titles of his this way and download them too, if I can get these two, the others shouldn't be a problem.
Thank you again for your assistance. :)
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Let me know how you do...I'm interested in keeping fans happy and well stocked with dirty comics.
Marc1978

Post by Marc1978 »

Hi Gary,

I manage to download some more so I've got a good collection now but love to have some more so your offer of further dirty comics is welcome. :)
Marty17

Post by Marty17 »

Just out of curiosity, will Master Roberts continue "Dawn & Sherri" series? Because the artwork (+ plot/scenario) is so beautifully concocted. It'll be a magnificent series to add fas a full fledged comic.
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Yes, I do think so...that began as an art experiment actually..I had some ideas about light and shadow and contrast I had never tried before and had this very basic idea about two "schoolgirls"...well, it began there. There are a lot of things in that I hadn't ever tried before, and it worked out pretty well. I like the dark look and the sweaty looking girl..It will continue, though I can't promise when.
dougeee

Post by dougeee »

Mr. Roberts

I was wondering about a couple of things. One is a long while back you mentioned doing StarFuckers 3 I was wondering if you had done that and if it was posted on the other site and if it will be on sale over here"

The other question was that a while ago I was a subscriber to the other site, not sure what to call it, and liked Buffy in Hell. At the time I was subscribing it was up to the part where the demons first appear I was wondering if anymore was adding?

Thank you for your time.

Dougeee