Cagri: Neo-Mongol Empire Genghis Khan 3000AD

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
rougher

Cagri: Neo-Mongol Empire Genghis Khan 3000AD

Post by rougher »

Cagri, what makes you unique among all the fansadox artists, is the wide variety of themes you put the girls through: scifi, superheroine, western, historical, war etc. I especially enjoy the realistic-turn in your recent artistic style. I love all the fansadox artists artwork, but I think everyone could learn from you as far as creativity of storyline settings go. For me girls next door storylines will never equal action-adventure.

So my suggested storyline for you is a scifi twist on the historical Genghis Khan. From an evolutionary-biological point of view, no man in history has lead a more successful life than Genghis Khan. He had like 5000 kids all from his unwilling r@ape-harem of conquered women. And today 5% of the world's males share his y-chromosome.

So in the fantasy: The year 3000AD is a medievalpunk world, combining aspects of medieval culture and scifi technology. Europe is ruined by a collection of small Kingdoms and principalities after the years of chaos. However a new tribal chiefdom emerges along the Mongol steppe to reunify the scattered remnants of the old Soviet Empire. This New Genghis Khan creates a Red Mongol Empire across Eurasia that plunges into the heart of Europe, with a single aim of acquiring a harem of millions.

Former Princesses and Noblewomen are reduced from royalty to harem sexslaves. Forced to serve the man who slaughtered all her loved ones in cold blood. In the barbaric 30th century, Europe had remained the one oasis of Feminism and Women's Liberation, in which young girls could go to college and be successful career women. Now they are reduced to mere meat, toys and playthings in the harem of a bloodthirsty conqueror.

The young 18 year old Queen Adette of Franconia inherits the throne after her father is brutally assassinated and her mother r@ped before her eyes by Mongol assassins. Determined to seek vengeance she puts on a military uniform and personally leads her Kingdom into battle, with an elite guard of Amazon female warriors. However like all Western Armies she is crushed by the unstoppable Red hordes. Poor Queen Adette, once the most fearsome enemy of the Khan, and the diplomatic leader of the Western Coalition against him, is now reduced to a common housepet along with her poor sisters, friends and relatives.

I hope you like the idea Cagri, I greatly enjoy your work and think you might find this suggestion fitting with the type of stories you have been doing
CAGRI

Re: Cagri: Neo-Mongol Empire Genghis Khan 3000AD

Post by CAGRI »

after apocalypse is my favourite theme... Noted down your scprit... I'll consider it for the upcoming comics... Thanks so much!