KITTYHAND is back! ENTER THE KA CLUB, released!

Forum and site news and announcements

Poll: Please RATE THIS COMIC and share your thoughts with us. Thanks!

5 STAR *****
75%
4 STAR ****
13%
3 STAR ***
No votes
2 STAR **
13%
1 STAR *
No votes

Total votes: 8

Bego

KITTYHAND is back! ENTER THE KA CLUB, released!

Post by Bego »

:222 :222 :222 :222 :222 :222 :222

:222 :222 :222 :222 :222 :222 :222 :222 :222
KITTYHAND RETURNS WITH ANOTHER TALE SET IN THE SHADOWY UNDERWORLD OF KIDNAPPING, DEGRADATION, AND SEXUAL ENSLAVEMENT. IT'S A TALE FILLED WITH THE DEVIOUS AND DEPRAVED TWISTS AND BETRAYALS THAT THE KITTYHAND UNIVERSE HAS BECOME INFAMOUS FOR!

You can find the comic at:
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC6 ... KAClub.htm

YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE NOW AT BDSMARTWORK.COM AND GET THIS COMIC
AS "THE COMIC OF THE MONTH" in DECEMBER 2023

Check here for more info
http://www.bdsmartwork.com/00Featured.htm
[/quote]
Smoook

Re: KITTYHAND is back! ENTER THE KA CLUB, released!

Post by Smoook »

Bought. Read. It's great. Looking forward to part two! And especially to the spin-off with Nastya (my wish) :D
surrenderdorathy

Post by surrenderdorathy »

O my gosh you guys!!!! You guys!!!!

I've been following KH for a very very long time now and it really feels like everything I've ever asked KH for is in this comic. I love it. It might be better than missing in Shanghai and Jane's nightmare.

First thing. This cover is gorgeous. It's right up there with A tale of Chinese Slavery #1 and Objection Overruled #1 for best cover in my opinion. The positioning, the pose, the color. Your eyes just laser in on it. Side note. I'd love to see KH redraw missing in Shanghais cover someday. It's a good cover buy they've grown so much as an artist I think it would be very cool.

Second I've always wanted to know the logistics and inner workings of the KA club. This comic deserves on that in spades. We're introduced to our main character Vikki and her brother right away. We get just enough to characterize them both and the situation they're in but the comic wastes no time. We get to the action very quickly. The comic is called Enter the KA club after all and not Vikki's tale but KH has assured me we will get more characterization in the future.I don't want to spoil to much but once it gets going it doesn't stop. Moving from set price to set price our eyes are treated to all kinds of rough sex and punishment. This was such a great read. It knows you are here for the hard-core BDSM action but it's still so full of intrigue. The KA club really feels like a lived in place with all these different parties interacting with each other but the best part is none of it really gets in the way of the action if that's not your thing. Every character and every action serves to advance the plot. It leaves you asking questions in the best way possible. There is a really great scene where one of my favorite characters "The Farrot" fucks Vikki's brains out with a strapon.I can't wait to go back to the KA Club. QQ2 I think you would enjoy this comic.

Lastly I want to talk about the art style and the outfits. I love the direction KH is going with this new shading. It makes all the outfits just pop. I'm a big latex guy and everyone had me drooling with their attire. They bondage and t@rture these girls endure is exactly what I want out of a Dof comic. This has completely revitalized my interest in BDSM comics. Thank you KH for another amazing comic. I seriously can't recommend it enough.
rabih103

Post by rabih103 »

Hi a msterpiece. KH's palette, or painting technique, has changed and that adds a great deal to the inconsistencies of this story. and i just find it to short with some missing anal bdsm action .
qq2

Post by qq2 »

surrenderdorathy wrote:
>
>QQ2 I
> think you would enjoy this comic.

You were absolutely right. Bit late to the party but when I read you comment I just had to buy it and see. I love kittyhands art style and objection overruled one is my favorite. I somehow didn’t like the two follow-ups as much and that’s why I never bought other works.

This one how ever is *chefs kiss*

I particularly like the club uniforms. They are a form of fetishistic perfection. Ultra sexy, role reinforcing and possible in real life. In my head canon they are made of latex but that’s probably just me.

The use of the mirror to point her reflection back at her is also an excellent use of power dynamics and indeed the straight up sex is functional to the story which I love

So thanks kittyhand for creating it and surrenderdorathy for pointing it out to me