Fernando

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
Fanimando

Re: Fernando

Post by Fanimando »

Really nice stuff! Looking forward to it!
Methadron

Post by Methadron »

yaqwsx wrote:I hope that Fernando will let the 2 girls (especially the red headed daughter) really, really suffer - the last comic Total Control 3 was good, but Fernando can do A LOT HARDER ... surprise me, Fernando!
I'm with you on that one. Let the guys go wild and show Holly & Brooke's holes and tits no mercy :22 It will be interesting to see if the guys use the girls and get access to the high society.
colacao wrote:Now the question is;
Until when will you be "cooking" in the oven?
Let's hope it will be out soon enough. His absence is disheartening. :cry: Shame about his forum as well.
therapytohelp

Post by therapytohelp »

Hi any updates on this?
Methadron

Post by Methadron »

I'm not sure if you read this, pekinobo. But concering the question you posted on the forum of Fernando's website, I think it's safe to say that there is no one on the forum anymore - I would have posted this on his forum but ever since those error messages everyone seems to get I can't post anymore on the forum and I think I'm not alone.
leader 29

Post by leader 29 »

I can't even register for the forum
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

I haven't been able to post on Fernando's forum for a while. Though I see that some people still manage it somehow.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Is there any update on what we might get Dark Vengeance 4?
eldar

Post by eldar »

Hopefully some more previews.

The two we have seen already are Sample 1 and Sample 4 so logic suggests that 2 and 3 are already done and waiting for Bego to post. Unless Fernando has submitted them in random order.

As far as the website is concerned I think that there has been an update to the software that operates behind the forum and this required Fernando/Admin at his end to take some action.

Why a few people can still post I do not know.
Lostboy

Post by Lostboy »

I DON'T WANT ANY MORE DAMN PREVIEWS, I WANT ACTUAL CONTENT!!!!!
magizi00

Post by magizi00 »

I would love some teasing.

Maybe a expected release date,

or a glimpse of the story, you know, so we can start imagining how many guys is Brooke going to endure. :twisted:

something!