DARKER VERSIONS OF CLASSIC FAIRY TALES

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
KONTROLHER

DARKER VERSIONS OF CLASSIC FAIRY TALES

Post by KONTROLHER »

I would love to see more kinked up darker versions of classic fairy tales. Such as one in which an archeaological team working under the mysterious ruins of an old castle finds a hidden crypt in which the bodies of sleeping beauty and those of her ladies in waiting squat nude on all fours, backs arched, with their mouths stuffed with huge apples. An inscription on the wall describes in perverse and exacting detail what must be done to the women in order to release them from the spell. The inscription makes it very clear that in order to break the spell, the princess, sleeping beauty must be the last one to be freed from her spell. Her retinue is quite large, so the team has its work cut out for it...
Another thing I'd like to see is the final stages of the red riding hood saga. The wicked wolf is seated on the huge feather bed commenting on how tasty the contents of red riding hood's basket of goodies are. Neither not-so-little red riding hood, nor her even fulller figured grandmother can reply because they are lying side by side on the bed, tightly hogtied with torn bedsheets and choking on loops of the fabric which are wound about their necks because they have been pulled tight by being attached to their ankles. Both women are completely nude with the exception that grandma is still wearing her night cap over her rollers, and red riding hood is, of course, wearing her signature red hood.
Cossack

Re: DARKER VERSIONS OF CLASSIC FAIRY TALES

Post by Cossack »

You should google for "Fables of Fright" - I suspect you'll like what you find.
fernandofan

Re: DARKER VERSIONS OF CLASSIC FAIRY TALES

Post by fernandofan »

Cossack wrote:You should google for "Fables of Fright" - I suspect you'll like what you find.
Just did---kind of looks like Leslie B Keith ' s stuff.