Dof Comic with fitness girl, do you like it?

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
ROBERTS

Re: Dof Comic with fitness girl, do you like it?

Post by ROBERTS »

And remember....you are in MY house...
LOLord

Post by LOLord »

Okay Okay! Whatever! Your house, your rule! You win! Everyone is happy now!
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Are you happy?
pekinobo

Post by pekinobo »

LOLord wrote:Well, i'm going to draw a comic with fitness jungle girl. But i'm not sure how much of you guy around here love muscle? The body shape of the girl 'll look like this (this is my WIP artwork so dont mind about the scorpion tail):
hébergeur image gratuit
Her skin color 'll be black, (nothing racist here)!
Give me your suggestion as much as you like!
pekinobo really like. :44
Would also prefer more fitness chicks in the comics, but as the market is what it is then pekinobo draws it himself. There´s something special with watching a woman flexing and struggle to be free - her arms and abs.. giving it all she has to become free. There´s something erotic in that.
pekinobo´s wife (past away 9/11 2006 - Ja mata Momo sensei san) - was 148cm and 48kg but strong and wrestled pekinobo just for fun and totally "destroyed" pekinobo. She was prof trained in Karate, judo, boxing,muay Thai, Balett, trampolin - she was out to become a stuntwoman. Body of an balett dancer but strenght as a godess.

Sorry for the long text, in case you are not still here, pekinobo ends this message now.
Megan Fox Emily Browning Ellen Page Miley C Ariana Grande pekinobo has done them
pekinobo

Post by pekinobo »

Wonder what the members have against this Stunning woman. :234

http://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/f ... 784129.jpg
Megan Fox Emily Browning Ellen Page Miley C Ariana Grande pekinobo has done them
fernandofan

Post by fernandofan »

pekinobo wrote:Wonder what the members have against this Stunning woman. :234

Um---ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! I live for working out and running so I likes me a hot fit chick! And while I like a chick with sizable knockers, I have no issues whatsoever with a skinny small fit girl. So, gimme this girl and I will give her a real great workout!
pekinobo

Post by pekinobo »

fernandofan wrote:
pekinobo wrote:Wonder what the members have against this Stunning woman. :234

Um---ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! I live for working out and running so I likes me a hot fit chick! And while I like a chick with sizable knockers, I have no issues whatsoever with a skinny small fit girl. So, gimme this girl and I will give her a real great workout!
ohmygaaaaaaawd what language :lol:
She is really something special.
Anyone else who wanna share their thoughts?