Templeton

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
acersafran

Templeton

Post by acersafran »

Hello Guys,
news from Templeton artist please ? :44
Demosthenes

Re: Templeton

Post by Demosthenes »

He hasn't been active for years and as far as I know, no one on the staff ever revealed where he is now, why he stopped contributing or if he is even still active at all.
colacao

Post by colacao »

We all would like to know where Templeton, he has stopped contributing their Dofantasy art.
Why no one says anything?
The truth is that we all like to hear from him and to reinstate Dofantasy. :)
mart1n

Post by mart1n »

Bump.
Will we ever see the end of the dozen unfinished stories he left?
Naj

Post by Naj »

I recently asked Bego about Templeton, and she seems to have said that he's just plain not working for Dofantasy anymore. I didn't ask for specifics, but I would be doubtful about Templeton returning.
Sarenaph

Post by Sarenaph »

Is he producing comics or art elsewhere? I'm happy to go chat to him and try and bring him back to the fold!
anotherted1

Post by anotherted1 »

Sarenaph wrote:Is he producing comics or art elsewhere? I'm happy to go chat to him and try and bring him back to the fold!
Continuing that thought, does anyone know of any other sites where artists may wish to share material that they don't do for DoF, like DeviantArt. This isn't the only site I visit, so I'm sure our combined travels may reveal a result or to. Either way, I'll post if I recognise any artwork.
Aka TeddyBerry
fernandofan

Post by fernandofan »

It would surely be a coup if someone convinced him to make another comic; not to mention a real ka-ching for all parties involved!