Nuria

Celestin's FATAL MISTAKE

Post by Nuria »

By Celestin, a really good new artist

Details at http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC2 ... istake.htm
Skydyed

Re: Celestin's FATAL MISTAKE

Post by Skydyed »

I have to confess the artwork is really good. I have this down for purchase next month. ;)
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

I have read it. Fantastic! I hope we see more from Celestin at dofantasy. :D
comicsuperfan

Post by comicsuperfan »

Skydyed wrote:I have to confess the artwork is really good. ;)
I have to agree 100%. The atmosphere is thrilling and the narration is awesome. But certainly the most outstanding feature of the comic is the girl. She's gorgeous, one of the prettiest heroines of dofan. Hope to see more Celestin soon. :geek:
ernestgreene

Post by ernestgreene »

The artwork is beautiful. The girl is super-hot. The narration is extremely well-written and much of the action is sizzling.

Then they bring on the mutant. Liked everything up to and after that part, but just can't get behind the babe-f@cked-by-ugly-monster thing.
Dr. White

Post by Dr. White »

ernestgreene wrote: can't get behind the babe-f@cked-by-ugly-monster thing.
Me neither, I generally put myself into the role of the males in these things. I don't like thinking of myself as an ugly mutant.

(even a fat slob is too much for me...)
An object at rest cannot be stopped! - EMB
Lostboy

Post by Lostboy »

Agreed
arrakur

Post by arrakur »

Interesting. I find myself reading these comics as a spectator without imagining myself taking the place of the r@pists.

Therefore, perhaps, there is no argument from me against fat slobs and ugly mutants.
ernestgreene

Post by ernestgreene »

To me, it's more of an esthetic question. These are fantasy situations in which I don't particularly identify with any of the characters or see them as stand-ins for me.

I just think putting a beautiful girl with an ugly guy makes the image less appealing overall, less erotic and more grotesque.

As I've said here before, bad guys can be just as menacing and cruel without being physically repugnant as well. Same thing with bad girls. I'd rather see a an evil-but-hot dominatrix do depraved things to a helpless victim than see the same girl tormented by some ugly creature I'd rather not look at under any circumstances.
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Yeah, that's me too..not fond of ugly fat dudes in my comics..although I am about to engage in some pretty vile alien sex in my new production, there are also plenty of cool buff SpaceLords to sell our slave-babes to..