NEW COMIC

General discussion on DOFANTASY.COM comics
ROBERTS

NEW COMIC

Post by ROBERTS »

NEW COMIC posting NOW on ROBERTS-COMICS..

Black Van 5 continues!

And what lurks in the depths of the Black Forest??
"the WOODS have EYES"..
ROBERTS

Re: NEW COMIC

Post by ROBERTS »

Anybody want to see preview images of my comics in these forums?
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Does this mean you are willing to share?
Lostboy

Post by Lostboy »

I would love to see.
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Well you know, it's rather obvious that very few of the members of the club here at DoFantasy actually post anything or even look in the free forums..I find this most odd. All I see are the same few names...so I'm just wondering, if previews were to start happening, would interest increase?
exxxel

Post by exxxel »

Previews with dialogues is not need I think. But if it will be some new images of new unusual or charismatic characters, then why not?
It is always interesting to watch your experiments with appearance of the characters: the color of the skin, eyes and hair, the presence (or absence) of clothing on girls in the course of comic etc. But for me the most important in the comic is the story itself and interesting dialogues. The story in "The Collection" was excellent, I really liked the process of transition of a new girl to the "dark side"! Great job! :234
fernandofan

Post by fernandofan »

ROBERTS wrote:NEW COMIC posting NOW on ROBERTS-COMICS..

Black Van 5 continues!
So glad to hear that Black Van 5 is going to continue---this has certainly been one of your best efforts to date!

Yeah, I think a preview here and there on this site will help to drum up more interest---especially for those who are not subscribers to your site. Who knows, you might even get some new subscribers out of it!

The new format is an interesting concept---it will perhaps make it easier for you to provide more frequent updates, as it is not limited by the rigors of a full comic page layout, but rather just frame-by-frame. That in itself may increase interest as well. :22
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

I actually did it for the better viewing this image size offers..with a multi panel page you have to scroll up n down and on some mobiles you need to zoom...who wants to do all THAT in the middle of reading a page? And print comic books are just over...not enough people buy those anymore. So yes, now we'll do a format better for the VIEWER..

and yes, more BV-5 is on the way... as soon as I have a bit more fun in the woods with my hot campers!
sunabskt

Post by sunabskt »

Well, I would like to see a sample of this new comic.
I really like these movies like The Woods have Eyes, The Hills have eyes, Wrong Turn... Hot girls tied naked and gagged, t@rtured and f@cked for days and days... by some disgusting mutants or something. :twisted:
exxxel

Post by exxxel »

As I understand, Black Van 5 will be the last comic in old format? I think its will be one of hottest stories ever from you mr. Roberts. We are still looking forward to the 2nd part. 8-)