What's your all time favorite(s)?

General discussion on DOFANTASY.COM comics
ifob8

Re: What's your all time favorite(s)?

Post by ifob8 »

I think my first favorite is... Deadly Platform... almost everytime im thinking to dof, Im thinking to the sequel of that...
Life is a party
cyrano

Post by cyrano »

Missing in Shanghai
marcello_lippi

Post by marcello_lippi »

I'm a big fan of Predendo :234
Traded and UPRISING IN WEST AFRICA are my favourite series...

Women had no hope in this country, especially foreigners like ourselves.

All is great the story, the design , the way that sexy women are humiliated ( often they are r@ped too ) by rough hugly & huge men like Tata and his bad soldiers :x
I like Predondo's girls boobs!
I hope we will see miss Lorna Collins back soon... still alive and wanting to resist... she is so sexy..
I also hope she will find the way to get out.. but not too soon
GREAT JOB... congratulations :222
Last edited by marcello_lippi on Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
darkfist

Post by darkfist »

marcello_lippi wrote:I'm a big fan of Predendo :234
Traded and UPRISING IN WEST AFRICA are my favourite series...

Women had no hope in this country, especially foreigners like ourselves.

All is great the story, the design , the way that sexy women are humiliated ( often they are r@ped too ) by rough hugly & huge men like Tata and his bad soldiers :x
I like Predondo's girls boobs!
I hope we will see miss Lorna Collins back soon... still alive and wanting to resist she is so sexy..
I also hope she will find the way to get out.. but not too soon
GREAT JOB... congatulations :222
Me too! I hope Lorna makes a comeback, I loved how she always stayed defiant even when doing everything she was forced to do.
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Other than my own, I'm a Fernando fan...I love his girls. I love Ferres art style. Individual comics? Hard to say, there's so MUCH..
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Roberts, how did you feel about Templeton's work, when he was still active on here?
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Oh I liked Templetons' comics style quite a lot, but his wasn't top of my list. I prefer a less exaggerated female body and a bit "softer" looking..his girls all look like supermodels, with impossibly long legs, very square shoulders, tiny waist and firm tone. Beautiful indeed, but slightly "off" my type of girl. I'm in the Milo Manara and Luis Royo camp...round and soft, pretty soft faces, big eyes, full lips...Fernando hits those points well. He's close to Manara sometimes..
Templeton was great...master illustrator certainly, great scenes and great drawing, impressive action...nothing I can say negative on his work, it's beautiful. just not my kind of girls.
Wool

Post by Wool »

Any Geoff Merrick ilustrated by Steve -the unbeatable- The Keeper, Thin ice, etc
Thon

Post by Thon »

ROBERTS wrote: Templeton was great...master illustrator certainly, great scenes and great drawing, impressive action...nothing I can say negative on his work, it's beautiful. just not my kind of girls.
Templeton was an early favourite of mine. It was his work, that brought me to Dof as a customer (and Roberts the Black van, which was the first Dof comic I bought) when I found printed paper comics hidden away in the back shelf of some seedy sex-shops. I really liked the way he worked with light in his drawings. Maybe not the most natural, but it ticked my boxes. Did not really like the way he draw tits or faces. Later, as some other Dof artists evolved their scripts, I've gone bored of the 'girl locked away in a dungeon' plot that most Templeton comics employ, so it's often a bit disappointing going back and rereading old favourites. :sw
Nazo

Post by Nazo »

Librarian 1&2 are both so incredible that they transcend simple BDSM wank material and become art.

The Keeper
Vulture
The Snatcher
Missying
Pervy Pete's Blog
Runaway Daughter
The Hostage