The Hotties Next Door

General discussion on DOFANTASY.COM comics
Aldranar

The Hotties Next Door

Post by Aldranar »

So I just finished reading through this comic (a quick read, the detailed read will follow later).

Once again, a masterpiece from Predondo! As usual, really nice drawings, nice positions of the girls, nice clothes (at least for the part where they're wearing them).
What I really like as well, is the scenario and the characters. The dialogs are good as well!

The ending, yay for me!!! You managed to create a nice little cliffhanger which already makes me look forward to the next part!! So with a sequel to this one, you bring my favorite subject into play as well, the milfs ^^

One little remark, shame you didn't show the piercings of the girl. But I guess that's for the sequel.

All in all, another fine piece by Predondo and certainly worth buying!
comicglutton

Re: The Hotties Next Door

Post by comicglutton »

Excellent comic. Agreed. The clothes the girls were wearing at the beginning of the story were soooo sexy. I was almost disappointed when they were removed ;) I hope their captors can find some sexy/slutty items for them to wear ( if only briefly!) in part 2. Great work from Predondo.
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

I have an admiration for simplicity of plot...it's pretty basic, and I like this direction.
felischaus

Post by felischaus »

Good work Predondo! Waiting for the part 2.
cigar4411

Post by cigar4411 »

Looking forward to part 2.
LOLord

Post by LOLord »

Spam bot detected! Where is the admin anyway?
Casotto

Post by Casotto »

A very good start for a new Predondo series; I can't wait for part 2.
My New Blog: Comixxx Extreme