General discussion on DOFANTASY.COM comics
pekinobo

Re: ROBERTS RETURNS

Post by pekinobo »

Hayaku yokunatte kudasai.
Naneun god geonganghan neukkim.
Zhù nǐ zǎorì kāngfù.
Jóuyaht hòngfuhk.
C̄hạn rū̂s̄ụk mī s̄uk̄hp̣hāph dī rĕw «nī̂.
Pakiramdam ko ay malusog sa lalong madaling panahon.
Me siento saludable pronto.
Je me sens en bonne santé dès.

It all means the same things - in english - Feel healthy soon.

And if someone wants to know - the kanji means Peace and love.
Megan Fox Emily Browning Ellen Page Miley C Ariana Grande pekinobo has done them
sunabskt

Post by sunabskt »

Well, what I can say? Woods Have Eyes is extremely hot and new! Like Dragon Sabre comic.
Something different and even more nasty and pervert! With bdsm sex, of course!
I really would like to see if that monster cock can fit in a asshole, too. :twisted:
Imagine the surprise and horror when the 3 victims discover that one of the missing girls are still alive, bound, gagged and PREGNANT from these hairy perverts! And they are the next!
To remember some hot scenes from the past:
1: Slave Sisters. When the younger sister is tied to a chair after being whipped. Handgagged from behind while she is forced to see her older sister being r...ped in the other room.
2: Yakuza: when the fat bastard insert those needles in blonde's nipples and clit. Her expression is awesome.
3: Black Van 1: when the blonde is tied to a bed, gagged and naked just waiting for the worst. While those two perverts look at her close to bed with their cocks ready to start the party with her.
4: All the scenes with anal action with girls tied, gagged and crying.
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Then this comic will be like a whole new christmas for you...all your dreams will become reality soon.
sunabskt

Post by sunabskt »

When will be ready to buy at dofantasy?
And the next step will be continue woods or black van?
Now, after you told me what I can expect from woods part two, I prefer woods! For sure!
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Very SOON..all I need do is complete the cover art and 50 pages of Pt 1 "Woods have Eyes" will be released in PDF.
BillyRay

Post by BillyRay »

I love your artwork and story lines.
Happy to see you back up and running.
Black van is one of my favorite stories, but I would have loved to have seen big sister get a lot more.
Same with Indefinite Detention... You left the hot little captain strung up with a nice hard cock all ready to plunge into her steamy little snatch... I guess you could say it left both her and me hanging... As far as I'm concerned, she is one the hottest characters you've drawn.
Thanks again.
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Where does the time go?? I seem to have lost a couple of years...
ShadowKing

Post by ShadowKing »

Missing Time is an often sighted side effect of UFO encounters ;)
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Well then, I've had 6 daylight encounters over the years, I must be a regular guest then!
ShadowKing

Post by ShadowKing »

The Daylight encounters sound cool. In any case I hope you'll stick around. Your becoming a cryptid yourself. :lol: