Gary Roberts

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
ROBERTS

Re: Gary Roberts

Post by ROBERTS »

Previews will post as the artwork develops. Stay Tuned..
Marty17

Post by Marty17 »

Marty17 wrote:This thread needs no introduction, so I'll summarise what's currently is happening:

1) 'Dragonsabre' is a new comic that is updated on both BDSMartwork & Roberts-Comics sites
2) Master Roberts is currently working on 'Starfuckers 3', the main star is yet unknown, feel free to speculate
3) 'Abductors' comic is pending for completion & waiting for release on PDF
4) & finally, from the poll vote of what comic we would like to see a sequel of is 'Black Van 5'
'The Dungeon Next Door' has been uploaded, which is essentially 'Abductors' under a new name. So we can tick off #3.

While #2 is now confirmed to include Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta (that's Lady Gaga to you & me) as a dominatrix while the victims are Taylor Swift & Katy Perry.
Marlene38EE

Post by Marlene38EE »

Artist Roberts. I just wanted to say that my husband and myself are quite taken with your works!! :D
It's a pleasure being able to tell you such more or less directly.
Giselle was the first of your works we ever encountered, and loved it!!
Then the Black Van series, and so on...
We both wish You and Yours the warmest and best in this Holiday Season!!! :22
We'd say 'Merry Christmas', but these days that can be a stoning offense--and not the good type of 'stoning' either. ;)
Screw it...
Merry Christmas to You & Yours, Artist Roberts and to all on this board!!
:22

Marlene & (absent) my hubby Martin
~Marlene~
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Why THANK YOU..I'm very happy to accept your good wishes! And thank you for being a fan, and follower of my Art. Even though I am a Pagan American Indian (not Christian), being wished a Merry Christmas is no offense to me at all. Merry Christmas to you, and to all my fans and followers!

And Hansmoleman: Thank you. I suspect that you are in a very large group. I appreciate every one of you.
Marlene38EE

Post by Marlene38EE »

ROBERTS wrote:Why THANK YOU..I'm very happy to accept your good wishes! And thank you for being a fan, and follower of my Art. Even though I am a Pagan American Indian (not Christian), being wished a Merry Christmas is no offense to me at all. Merry Christmas to you, and to all my fans and followers!

And Hansmoleman: Thank you. I suspect that you are in a very large group. I appreciate every one of you.
We were trusting the sentiments would carry over the words.
Good to know they did, and Thank-You for saying. :)
We're Non-Religious ourselves, but 'Merry Chrismas' is traditional, thus we use it more as an expression of Sentiment rather than anything religious. For the most part, happily enough, we encounter folks like you who take the sentiment over the words.

Thanks for not asking us to pick a 'favorite' work of yours. Even with guns to our heads it'd still be impossible!!
Question; We've seen work of yours dealing with two blondes and a pink-skinned Humanoid alien and a much larger stationary black alien with all sorts of tentacle appendages. The work featured all manner of gorgeously done machines and scenes.
...was that just a pic-series or is there a story there that you're hopefully going to tell one day??
We've been curious about that for years!!

To You and everyone here; :22 To the season's sentiments and a new year!!

Marlene & Martin
~Marlene~
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Ah yes...Back in the early 2000's I did a series of illustrations for a guy who ran a website called "XXX SpaceGirls"...he now runs "ActionGirls"..the pics were done for a storyline, "Alien f@ck Machine", involving aliens capturing human girls for wild experiments and sex. That whole thing kinda collapsed and the series was never completed.

Now, up to date: "DragonSabre-Conquest", my latest comic project (currently updating on Roberts-Comics.com)..I am taking many of the elements from the old "Alien f@ck Machine" and incorporating them into "DragonSabre" as we speak. So, the original art series will not be completed, but it will live on in a new form as part of the new "DragonSabre" comics series.
Marlene38EE

Post by Marlene38EE »

Thank-You for answering all the questions we've been wondering about and theorizing over for a long time!! That work has inspired countless ideas for me, Thank-You for doing it. :idea:
Goes without saying we'll be checking out Dragonsabre. :D
(hope I got the spelling right).

Marlene (& Martin)
~Marlene~
Marlene38EE

Post by Marlene38EE »

hansmoleman wrote:Bumpin' for Gary, I haven't seen him around here lately?

Would like to see him on the boards more! One of my all time favorites :mrgreen: and am hoping to see something new soon!
He's likely busy working on something new and mind-blowingly great.
Only so many hours in the day, right??

~Marlene~
~Marlene~
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Not enough hours in the day...not enough days in the year. I can't believe it's April..or 2012. That's just not possible.

Well, trying to juggle too many balls is never good. Been designing new web pages, starting an Ebay page program in the Adults section, helping Brenda build her new site, doing special custom artwork for collectors, and cover art for Taboo Illustrated plus centerfolds..and with all that, drawing "DragonSabre". Oh and shopping for a house to buy in Czech Republic, so we can get out of America before the Iron Curtain falls here..we're leaving.
Think that's enough to do? I didn't list half of it.
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

And thanks for the bump ups guys..Nice to know you guys love me!