Gary Roberts

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
Anton Lavey

Re: Gary Roberts

Post by Anton Lavey »

After checking out Page 13 of Taken, I just wanted to say that the brunette girl in that story is probably my favourite female that I've seen you draw. I love some of her facial expressions. I'm excited to see what you draw next.
It's always funny until someone gets hurt. And then it's just hilarious.
sarge6816

Post by sarge6816 »

I just subscribed to the Roberts site. A long time fan, I didn't know about the illnesses or injuries, but was looking for new artwork and an old series that I saw on a DVD called "Giselle, Mine At Last". Since it isn't 'new' art, I was hoping that it would be posted on the site.
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Oh dear..has it been so long? I must have been abducted by aliens! Fallen into a time-warp!
I do apologize..I have been neglecting my fans terribly..
eldar

Post by eldar »

Good to see you back.

You have been missed.
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Yes thank you..I'm doing much better these days! Watch out for new pages in TAKEN..my beautiful little slavegirl has gifted me some interesting poses this month..I think she fantasizes about getting kidnapped by spies!
arrakur

Post by arrakur »

DON'T let ever Truax be kidnapped by spies. Who os going to pose then?

There is something I meant to say about "Dragonsabre" for some time ( and it is not that is a sad thing it does not continue... that goes without saying).

If you look at the pages and take your time to look past the titties and pussies, you get blown away at the amount of detail in those drawings. The vegetation on the planet. The hardware on the ships. This a level of craftmanship and dedication you won't find in many regular sci-fi comics. In this is a sci-fi comic about r*ping beautiful girls.

I personally think that for you the craft is not something you utilies as much as needed to get the content ( r*ape, t*rture ) out but that you are truely reverent to the craft itself.
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Very kind words my friend, thank you so much..
the "Craft" as you have now named it, is a talent I was born with..I am not the product of any art school, I did not choose illustration, illustration chose ME..and yes..the Art is a purpose in itself. No picture gets published unless I like it, and I am a harsh and terrible critic..
I am excited and very happy that someone notices the amount of work put into my comics..it is a labor of pure love and lust, it is the Vehicle of my Spirit..
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

UPDATES THIS MONTH: WOODS have EYES continues.. TAKEN will get very dirty.. and get ready guys... BLACK VAN part 6 will slide into BLACK VAN 7..the Van prowls again!
minerjack

Post by minerjack »

Hey there. Can’t wait to see it. Black Van is one of my favorite comic series of yours. I’ll definitely be keeping a lookout for it. Can’t wait to see mor of Flying Saucer Sex Cult and Island Club as well.
minerjack

Post by minerjack »

I hope there will be plenty of barefoot girls in Black Van 7