Gary Roberts

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
fernandofan

Re: Gary Roberts

Post by fernandofan »

Jimmy The Wrestler wrote:Any chance we'll see a continuation of your older comics like Circus Armageddon?
Yeah, Circus Armageddon did end on kind of a cliffhanger, but it was a pretty full-formed comic for the most part. I'd rather see a continuation of Taken, as it was
quite short and the artistic approach was intriguing (and titillating).

The last few updates to BV5 have been fabulous! The heightened brutality, especially in the handling of the big sister, is hot on so many disturbing levels, but what I really appreciated was that you lingered on it a bit longer than I had expected. I mean, they're not playing tiddlywinks here, so let's portray it for what it is and give it some space to develop, and not just rush past it. Nice work.

Also, the body position of the sister as her captor enters her from behind is so awesome. I've studied your work very (very) closely over the years and I don't recall seeing this particular positioning before---man, that is some hot shit. Feel free to linger on her torment for a bit, as I am totally eating her sequence right up.
exxxel

Post by exxxel »

Mr. Roberts, why you decided to make in the continuation of Black Van 5 part 2 only 25 pages (of 50)? May be you could do the next part of comic longer than 25 pages (for example 35 pages)? I think such comic will be more interesting to watch and read and you will can reveal that story better.
Obviously big sister needs something to lick. Maybe it will be her big titted tanned girlfriend's pussy? :roll:
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Boys BOYS..your excitement is very encouraging! Thank you!

We'll just have to hang in there and see what mad improvisations my two sex crazed lunatics come up with next..I'll not let on a single HINT..

As for the 25 page comic, isn't it obvious??

It's half the price too.

I had a talk with Management about getting new stuff out faster and at a better price, THIS was our solution, and so far it's working rather well. Instead of waiting around almost a year for me to draw and paint a whole 50 pages plus cover art, and pay about 25 euro for it, why not just cut it in half at half price? Its no different, except YOU GUYS get new materiál about 5-6 MONTHS SOONER!
Is this not better?? I do think it IS! (I even got a price reduction in on the other comics for you guys, see?)

Now....what sort of evil shit can we think up to do with 5 hot naked bitches, a pool, and a bunch of pool toys and tools? Oh YES!
exxxel

Post by exxxel »

:D
Mr. Roberts, what is the names of our 2 new hot girlfriends? We know their names since Black Van 4 but who is who? It is necessary to clarify.
I wait more detailed interesting dialogs between characters and some extreme poses like this:
[img=http://img156.imagevenue.com/loc471/th_12651_1_123_471lo.jpg]
shawnferay

Post by shawnferay »

Hi there Gary!

Are you interested in doing commission for my erotic pin-ups project? I have a $5000 budget.

The emphasis will be on FACIAL EXPRESSIONS and ANATOMY.

Are you also ok with explicit themes like hard sex, pregnancy and child birth?

Please contact me at shawn116696 at gmail dot com

Best
Shawn Lee
Bratacc

Post by Bratacc »

Hello Mr. Roberts,

I found you "War Slaves"-Comic about 2 years ago on another site. I have to congratulate you for this, its really really good. But unfortunatly is was incomplete, so I was very happy to get a full version from dofantasy. So what I wanted to know is when Part 2 will come.

And by the way, I think I will get me the Black-Van-Series in the next months. Keep up your wonderful work
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Thank you..Thank you all, your praise is greatly appreciated and inspiring!

Shawn, we are talking already by Email, thanks..

as for the comics...I'm SO full of nasty ideas i can't sort them all out! It's a VERY HOT summer indeed!
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

CHECK MY SITE! New comic ideas are haunting me!! i HAD to do something!!
exxxel

Post by exxxel »

Interesting title for the new comic :D
Mr. Roberts, what you think about masquerade theme? For example, it would be very interesting to see a your comic about a venetian masquerade ball with dresses, corsets and masks. Good theme I think :roll:

Image Image Image
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Very 'Eyes Wide Shut" ....Pick up your pencil and have a go!