Gary Roberts

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
ROBERTS

Re: Gary Roberts

Post by ROBERTS »

Yeah my trouble is I got so many nasty ideas and not enough hands to draw with... ALL these comics need to be done full length, but I'm my own worst enemy...I'm always thinking up some new hot little bitch to tie up and f@ck.

No, sorry, nothing new on any of these comics...someday...all of em will be full length some day!

Right now I have Indefinite Detention a mere few pages away from being a Part 1 PDF, so that's what I'm doing. Next I have DragonSabre a number of pages away from Part 2 PDF release, and I was looking at an old comic I was drawing for fun called Dungeon, and I could actually bring that one to PDF also in a short time...these are first on my list.
dougeee

Post by dougeee »

sweet! thank you for your time.
gloveboy

Post by gloveboy »

To Mr. Roberts
Hi, im a big fan of your artwork and im wondering when will your latest comics (Taken and The Indefinite...) will be available? I look forward to read and enjoy them!
Btw, any news on your next Starfuckers lead characters choice? I was hopeing to see there Selena Gomez or Jennyfer Love Hewit maybe, or even former Posh Spice aka Victoria Beckham, she is a hottie !
Looking forward to read your reply.
BillyRay

Post by BillyRay »

I suppose this thread is as good as any to say Hello to Mr. Roberts and thank him for using his talent in such a wonderful way.

Full disclosure, I was not a fan of BDSM. My primary fetish is mind control erotica and I write short stories posted on both the Erotic Mind Control Story Archive and Stories Online (I hope mentioning other websites is not a faux pas).

I was doing research on BDSM for a chapter in one of my stories, came upon some of Mr. Roberts' artwork and became hooked. I am still not a huge fan of the beatings, whippings and other overt violence, but bondage... the idea of screwing a helpless hottie, well, that's pretty much the crux of my primary fetish - Having uninhibited sex with a girl who would otherwise not give me the time of day and she can do nothing to stop it.

You create women that are absolutely stunning. A personal opinion poll of one (me) Ranks you easily number one. Tied for second are Fernando and Erenish who also draw to my tastes. A frequent daydream of mine is to have one of my stories turned into a graphic novel illustrated by yourself - I realize it's not your genre and I wouldn't have you take time away from your current projects, but if you know anyone who draws exactly like you, has a mind control fetish and the kind of time it would take, please let me know.

But more than the exquisite visuals, are the story lines that keep me coming back.

The Black Van Series is fun and teaming with endless possibilities as our two heroes can go wherever they want, find some unwilling hotties, enjoy a few days of hedonistic, violent debauchery, and cash in on the girls on their way out of town if needed (got a bit dicey there with the bikers though).

Yakuza Slave Girl was the first Roberts Comic I read and is still one of my favorites.

I wouldn't say no to more of Slave Ranch, the blonde (not the new one, the one he already had) is among the hottest victims you've drawn, to my eye.

Another among my favorites is The Collection - the employment agreement adds a whole new dimension (in a good way) to every panel, at least for me.

I haven't read one of your comics that I haven't enjoyed (except the part where they end and I still want more) and I currently wait with great anticipation for every new update on your site. Indefinite Detention has my all time favorite girl of yours, The Hot Little Captain - I just hope her current inconvenience results in a well deserved (and hotly drawn) screwing.

Thank you again, I look forward to reading your material well into the future.

BillyRay
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

GLOVEBOY:
"Indefinite Detention" is about there for Pt.1 to be released in PDF download..look for it in Feb..
"Starfuckers" third installment will be an all Pop Star circus..my plan includes Lady GaGa, some Katy Perry just because i like her tits..goody-goody innocent girl Taylor Swift just to abuse brutally...and of course Britney, Christina, and Jessica are all still in residence..lots of requests for big blonde amazon Kate Upton, not sure about her..I'm still waiting to see one of her pics that gets me hard. So far, no.
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

BILLYRAY:
You Miley's dad? We need to talk..
Seriously, obvious you're a true fan and KNOW the material, I'm blushed and humbled, thank you so much for such glowing reviews!
There is an element of mind control in all of this..in the case of my straightforward abduct and r@ape stories not so much, it's about the SEX and getting to it directly. But in the more involved scenarios with sexual slavery as the center, it is absolutely the goal to establish mind control over the girls..by physical abuse and t@rture. Where they eventually resolve and surrender to their fate, and some even become willing enthusiastic accomplices to capture and break new girls. Definitely in "Collection", and "Yakuza"..
Stay tuned, as "Indefinite Detention" is about to wrap Pt.1 and then I'm going to get back into "Taken" and add some major turning point to "DragonSabre" for Pt.2..
BillyRay

Post by BillyRay »

Just saw the latest Indefinite Detention update.

My God, that first panel with the Hot Little Captain on her knees...

Nicely, nicely done.
gloveboy

Post by gloveboy »

To Master Roberts,

Thank you for the reply.. nice to know that soon ill be able to enjoy one of the best comics ever made again;)
Is the "Taken" also in progress? I cant find any information about it anywhere...id love to see some examples if its possible, i really loved the story :222
If possible maybe u can send me some to my email tilk00120@gmail.com
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Why thanks Billy Ray....I do like her..we'll really "explore" her more fully in the coming pages after Pt.1 PDF is out..she's the Major's favorite toy..

GloveBoy: "Taken" has a very long way to go before it gets it's first PDF out..best way to keep up with ALL my feverish dream state artistic expressions is sign up for Roberts-Comics.com..can't miss a thing that way! I even post all my Hustler Taboo and Taboo Illustrated centerfolds and cover art there..
BillyRay

Post by BillyRay »

I hate to come right out of the gate being critical -

It's a minor... virtually inconsequential point...

The Hot Little Captain's hat is bearing Lieutenant's insignia.

It brought to mind my days in the Marine Corps guarding Navy Bases. A Commander came through my post wearing a Chief Petty Officer's hat ('cover' for those of us in the Marines). When I pointed it out he gave a wry grin and said, "I know... and there's an EX-Chief somewhere around here with an officer's hat!"

I just assume some Lieutenant switched her hat and she hasn't noticed. Poor girl... I'd hate to see her punished for being out of uniform...

The Major is pretty impressive herself.

Thanks again for the entertainment!