Gary Roberts

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
Bratacc

Re: Gary Roberts

Post by Bratacc »

Hello Gary,

I´ve bought a whole stack of your comics (Black Van 3-5, both Starfuckers and Slave TV). Theres a slideshow in all of them but Slave TV and I hate it. Its REALLY ANNOYING to have to go back to the previous page to finish reading it. So what do I do to deactivate this and enjoy your fabolous work in my own speed?
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

I have no idea.
I wasn't aware of a slideshow feature in PDF for Adobe..
You should write to webmaster@dofantasy.com and talk to Begonia about this, she constructs all of the comics downloads for PDF comics.
Sarenaph

Post by Sarenaph »

Gary,

Just re-read Yakuza Slavegirls. Really excellent stuff.

I'm interested in commissioning some material to follow up on it (either pinups or even a full on sequel). Could you drop me a line to discuss whether that would be a possibility?

sarenaph @ btinternet.com (remove the spaces).

Regards

Sarenaph
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

email sent...
Sarenaph

Post by Sarenaph »

And received. I'll be in touch.
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

HEY GUYS....
My APOLOGIES for being AWAY so long..
I've not been well this past month, and not able to focus on my art much. Such fantasy images require quite a bit of concentration and imagination, and that's really hard to do if one is not feeling really good.

UPDATES to the site will continue this week in "Woods"...its going to get..mmm...a bit HAIRY...
fernandofan

Post by fernandofan »

Get well, Mr. Roberts!
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Thank you! It's been a very rough month..
arrakur

Post by arrakur »

Also my best wishes for your health. Get well.
fernandofan

Post by fernandofan »

Liking the lesbo action! I hope Mr. Sasquatch decides to have fun with the professor in her tent so our pair of lovebirds can continue thier blissful play, unaware of what danger lurks just outside.

Great looking tit-squeeze, by the way. That's something I still struggle with when sketching my own damsels in distress.

Can't wait for the next update!!! :44