Fernando

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
Bego

Re: Fernando

Post by Bego »

mithrandirshadow

Post by mithrandirshadow »

Overall, tourist trap is pretty good. Great art, good story.

Updated Fernando rankings: Cheerleaders, Twins, Dark Vengeance, Tourist Trap, South of the Border

YMMV
immortalangel

Post by immortalangel »

:33

Amazing.

I do have a hot friend who worked as a model in japan....
and she did go to lots of fetish parties over there
and even did a few shibari photoshoots on occasion....

so yeah..

i found this comic and story very very hot. :234

Is there a way to contact fernando directly, btw?
ponygirlrider3

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

I would rather more Sex Wars
Rud3b0y

Post by Rud3b0y »

immortalangel wrote::33

Is there a way to contact fernando directly, btw?
Sadly not at this moment. Fernando does not really have a presence on the forums like he used to. Maybe that might change. A few years ago I thought he had left the world of BDSM comics but then he returned. Maybe at some point.
Yes I also prefer some of his older comics . For me Cheerleaders. But it is painfully clear that he has run himself into a corner with his older series. If Dark vengeance 4 is evidence of that. It is hard to maintain a good consistency with a long series. And with the way series like Cheerleaders and Sex Wars was left off, I'm not sure where he can take it without it being similar ground.

Maybe new IP's and working with others sparks some new flavour and ideas. And when he's back to his absolute creative flow, get back to Sex Wars, Cheerleaders and the like. On the evidence of his last two comics he's not far off IMHO.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Any update on Fernando's next comic? It has been two months since the release of "Tourist Trap", so he should be busy on something new by now, surely.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

And another two weeks have passed. Bego, do you have an update on Fernando's work on his next comic? Or hasn't he started on a new one yet?
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Still no update on what Fernando is currently working on? :(
anotherted1

Post by anotherted1 »

Well the Fernandoplanet site has gone

I hope Fernando does some more work on both old and new new material. But ill take whatever he creates.
Aka TeddyBerry
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

It's now been over three months since the release of "Tourist Trap". Surely Fernando must be working on something new by now? Or does he have another project not related to this site to work on first? :?