Fernando

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
Rud3b0y

Re: Fernando

Post by Rud3b0y »

Ending? Maybe, but I personally think there is more in the tank for the Assbuster and Dogface characters. Maybe a spinoff series; "The Adventures of Assbuster and Dogface", has a ring to it, I'd welcome that anytime :lol:
Freaky

Post by Freaky »

Can we have some previews pls?
surrenderdorathy

Post by surrenderdorathy »

Snatcher 3 that's what I would like.
Rud3b0y

Post by Rud3b0y »

There is plans for a SNATCHER 3 but sadly not college girls. But hopefully it gets illustrated eventually, and I hope with Fernando at the helm. The college girl idea sounds a great one perhaps Merrick might oblige?
magizi00

Post by magizi00 »

Any hints about Fernando's next comic?

Please? :P
Freaky

Post by Freaky »

magizi00 wrote:Any hints about Fernando's next comic?

Please? :P
I guess we have to wait longer than expected :(
colacao

Post by colacao »

What reason do you have in everything you have written !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Talboubarn

Post by Talboubarn »

Yes. Fernando is my prefered author. I'm impatient for his next comic.
magizi00

Post by magizi00 »

I agree with hansmoleman comments, especially everything related to the coloring.

In particular the blindfolds and the gags don't really look up to par to older comics.

I'm also not a big fan of the X-rays he has placed here and there, I think it negatively impacts the aesthetics of his art.

Fernando is by far my favorite author. My biggest gripe with his comics is that I wished the stories were more focused, more contained. I don't like that the narrative is constantly jumping between multiple story lines.

This is why Dark Vengeance 1 - 3 and Uncut #2 are my favorite comics from him. First everything happens in the same place and the time span is about 2 days, this creates a claustrophobic atmosphere and it makes it appear more tortuous for both Brooke and Holly, especially Brooke. I thought it was so sexy that she just kept getting r@ped as a sex toy non-stop for what seemed forever, heh!

In Uncut # 2, there is like 20 pages all depicting the same scene, Mrs Bauer getting r@ped by construction workers, and Fernando is really creative to make it fun to read and still feel fresh despite being story-wise motionless. That's what I mean by contained.

DV4 seemed like a huge departure from this because suddenly, we had 3 more female characters, Chasity, Modesty and Sandy and the two main characters took a back seat. And the scenes were pretty short in comparison to DV3 or Uncut# 2.

That being said, Chasity body design is probably the most attractive one he has ever drawn. At least IMO. Although my favorite model design is "Sugar Cheeks" from Dead Shark Island. (long Black hair, small breast).

Buit like I said, I love his comics :D

Bego, what is Fernando doing next? :?:
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

It's been a day short of seven months since we had our last Fernando comic. I honestly thought we would have gotten a new one by now.