Fernando

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
fernando

Re: Fernando

Post by fernando »

eldar wrote:Hi Fernando,

Are the posters on page 12 (A sex shop in eastern mexico) in the new cheerleaders a representation of Chris and Lorena or is the resemblance coincidence ?

Has Lorena lost her tongue rings for good ?

An excellent comic. Thank you.
Re: posters -- no that's just a coincidence.

Re: tongue rings -- not necessarily. It just wasn't convenient to have based on the drawings/action Lorena experiences in the comic.

Thanks!
fernando

Post by fernando »

umchina wrote:Other questioned about pregnant...

Do you have plan about small penis or average penis....yours ...all of girls complain about big P....
Nope, no plans of small or average-sized peckers. Even my dwarves have ginormous tools (see SEX WARS). :)
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Is there a chance that Maya will escape for real and then go back to search for her sister? Assuming you already have some ideas for Sex Wars 3. :)
fernando

Post by fernando »

Demosthenes wrote:Is there a chance that Maya will escape for real and then go back to search for her sister? Assuming you already have some ideas for Sex Wars 3. :)
It's uncertain at this point. I have some ideas in that direction, but just like in the past, a different (and better) idea might strike me as I'm making the comic.
yaqwsx

Post by yaqwsx »

Hi, Fernando!

I would suggest that you make a special comic with all of our favorite girls ... imagine the milfs Lorena and the one from the Twins series together in action or the girls from Dark Vengeance and the girls from Sex Wars together :D!

I think the internet will explode, when you'll make such an awesome special edition! ;)
ifob8

Post by ifob8 »

Hey,
nice idea! :D :P :)
Life is a party
fernando

Post by fernando »

yaqwsx wrote:Hi, Fernando!

I would suggest that you make a special comic with all of our favorite girls ... imagine the milfs Lorena and the one from the Twins series together in action or the girls from Dark Vengeance and the girls from Sex Wars together :D!

I think the internet will explode, when you'll make such an awesome special edition! ;)
I think I joked about making something like DARK WARS OF THE CONFISCATED CHEERLEADERS or something like that in our old forum :)
yaqwsx

Post by yaqwsx »

fernando wrote:
yaqwsx wrote:Hi, Fernando!
I think I joked about making something like DARK WARS OF THE CONFISCATED CHEERLEADERS or something like that in our old forum :)
Do want! :D

Such crossover comics would be nice - just to see Dogface "taking care" of the Twins and her mother ... :shock:
ifob8 wrote:Hey,
nice idea! :D :P :)
Thanks ;) !
ilaninfa

Post by ilaninfa »

Hi Fernando,
I'm Alicia Kin, writer of "Beach Hunter" saga.
I talked with you across the former forum to propose some plot lines for Sex Wars's continuation. I have read in detail both parts and I imagined some possible continuations.
I already have talked with Nuria and she proposed me to speak it directly with you. When you consider it to be suitable, you can communicate with me across the e-mail.
I might write the arguments in English or Spanish and draw sketches to tell and to discuss the story.
It is an absolute pleasure to read your cómics, you are my favorite Fansadox author.
Great greeting.
Alicia
ifob8

Post by ifob8 »

Hey,
cross over, that could be nice! :)
Life is a party