Fernando

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
eldar

Re: Fernando

Post by eldar »

Hi Fernando,

Are you still planning to have your own web site ?
fernando

Post by fernando »

eldar wrote:Hi Fernando,

Are you still planning to have your own web site ?
I'm putting that off for now. Haven't decided if and when.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Hey Fernando, just wanted to compliment you on your recent work, you've really hit a purple patch with your recent output (not that your older work wasn't great either). I've especially been enjoying the recent covers, each new one is even better than the previous. :)
ponygirlrider3

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

can you try doing pregnant women in a future comic
fernando

Post by fernando »

Demosthenes wrote:Hey Fernando, just wanted to compliment you on your recent work, you've really hit a purple patch with your recent output (not that your older work wasn't great either). I've especially been enjoying the recent covers, each new one is even better than the previous. :)
Thanks, Demo. Good to see you back!
fernando

Post by fernando »

ponygirlrider3 wrote:can you try doing pregnant women in a future comic
I'm not ruling it out just because I generally don't rule anything out (well, sc@t I'd rule out). But I wouldn't bet on me doing any pregnancy fetish drawings anytime in the near future.
yaqwsx

Post by yaqwsx »

I would suggest to implement more feisty, stubborn women in your comics (like Anne in Cheerleaders) - it is more fun, when they still fight ;).

Like this (from the description of Cheerleaders DREADFUL REUNION):
Although she is just as scared as her friends, the girl has the guts to face up to the men, and even to insult them.
fernando

Post by fernando »

yaqwsx wrote:I would suggest to implement more feisty, stubborn women in your comics (like Anne in Cheerleaders) - it is more fun, when they still fight ;).

Like this (from the description of Cheerleaders DREADFUL REUNION):
Although she is just as scared as her friends, the girl has the guts to face up to the men, and even to insult them.
I try as much as possible not to have too much homogenous themes in the different titles/series. For DARK VENGEANCE, the girls aren't the feisty type. The SEX WARS series is appropriate for that. We also saw some fighting spirit before with the mom of the TWINS and it's possible we'll see more of that now that they're all enslaved by one family.
yaqwsx

Post by yaqwsx »

fernando wrote:I try as much as possible not to have too much homogenous themes in the different titles/series. For DARK VENGEANCE, the girls aren't the feisty type. The SEX WARS series is appropriate for that. We also saw some fighting spirit before with the mom of the TWINS and it's possible we'll see more of that now that they're all enslaved by one family.
Wonderful!

Keep up the excellent work!

Also thumbs up that you are answering some posts here and that you are listening to your fans :D !
eldar

Post by eldar »

Hi Fernando,

Are the posters on page 12 (A sex shop in eastern mexico) in the new cheerleaders a representation of Chris and Lorena or is the resemblance coincidence ?

Has Lorena lost her tongue rings for good ?

An excellent comic. Thank you.