Fernando

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
fernando

Re: Fernando

Post by fernando »

Aw shucks, guys... now I'm blushing. :oops:

Sorry for being silent for a while, but I'm on the home stretch with Cheerleaders 8.
OnlyInMyImagination

Post by OnlyInMyImagination »

Nice, time for some more pretty cheerleader fun :D
Fcox

Post by Fcox »

Fernando,

It's ok when the perverts who kidnapped the girls abused and humiliated them all ways possible but in this time I think (it's my opinion) the only humiliation worst that suffered by the girls is being r@ping by people that they know, for example her teachers or alumns in her high-school even by people of her family.
fernando

Post by fernando »

Fcox wrote:Fernando,

It's ok when the perverts who kidnapped the girls abused and humiliated them all ways possible but in this time I think (it's my opinion) the only humiliation worst that suffered by the girls is being r@ping by people that they know, for example her teachers or alumns in her high-school even by people of her family.
Hmmm... it's curious you should say that. There is a little of that beginning in Cheerleaders 8, which goes overdrive in Cheerleaders 9.
colacao

Post by colacao »

Hi Fernando
Do you mean that, in Cheerleaders 9, you think you see some new characters (family of the Cheerleaders)?
Thanks. :D
fernando

Post by fernando »

colacao wrote:Hi Fernando
Do you mean that, in Cheerleaders 9, you think you see some new characters (family of the Cheerleaders)?
Thanks. :D
Yes, one important new character in particular. It was supposed to be in 8, but then after some edits I pushed it later for 9.
yaqwsx

Post by yaqwsx »

Fernando, two suggestions from me:

Please show us more black women in your comics and AFTER Cheerleaders 8,9/Twins 3/Dark Vengeance 2 I would like to see/read a comic from you in a fantasy setting (like A Song of Ice and Fire and/or Lord of the Rings) :) .
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Hey Fernando, you ever actually sleep?
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

yaqwsx wrote:Fernando, two suggestions from me:

Please show us more black women in your comics and AFTER Cheerleaders 8,9/Twins 3/Dark Vengeance 2 I would like to see/read a comic from you in a fantasy setting (like A Song of Ice and Fire and/or Lord of the Rings) :) .

Ahem....excuse me...there's a queue here! Sex Wars 3. Thankyou. :)
phantom

Post by phantom »

fernando wrote:
Fcox wrote:Fernando,

Hmmm... it's curious you should say that. There is a little of that beginning in Cheerleaders 8, which goes overdrive in Cheerleaders 9.
Hey Fernando

Will cheerleader 8 and cheerleader 9 come out together or after each other like cheerleader 1 and cheerleader 2 did