Predondo

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
ponygirlrider3

Re: Predondo

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

Finished reading HND 4. Another masterpiece can't wait for part 5. I like how the girls are becoming like goldie. I hope Mrs Taylor will be joining them soon.
Kurveball

Post by Kurveball »

I just read PHS5 it so damm good- OMG can not wait to see what the Colonel has in plan for his Birthday for those lovely Ladies.

Thanks Predondo. :234
logan222

Post by logan222 »

Please revist Harem Horror at some point!
Aldranar

Post by Aldranar »

logan222 wrote:Please revist Harem Horror at some point!
Aye, I start to miss that serie :(
Sarenaph

Post by Sarenaph »

Me too, very much!
darkfist

Post by darkfist »

Kurveball wrote:I just read PHS5 it so damm good- OMG can not wait to see what the Colonel has in plan for his Birthday for those lovely Ladies.

Thanks Predondo. :234
I was a bit let down by PHS5 :( . I guess I've been kinda spoiled by how good the previous comics have been. I still liked PHS5, but it felt like a setup, like a cliffhanger for what's going to happen at the Colonel's birthday bash. They've already put those poor girls through a lot of tribulations so I can't wait to see what kinda special fun he comes up with for the party.

The way Predondo has been getting better and better with each issue I can't wait to see this next issue. Bego mentioned twice, that he's working on Hotties 5 and 6 next though. I'm hoping she made a mistake and it's Hotties 5 THEN Prison Horror 6 hehe.
Sarenaph

Post by Sarenaph »

I suspect that Predondo got writing Hotties 5 and it became more than one issue could hold so it spread into two. It's a trend we are seeing more and more at Dofantasy. Not a bad thing necessarily, but certainly a developing trend.
darkfist

Post by darkfist »

Sarenaph wrote:I suspect that Predondo got writing Hotties 5 and it became more than one issue could hold so it spread into two. It's a trend we are seeing more and more at Dofantasy. Not a bad thing necessarily, but certainly a developing trend.
I hope so, maybe he came up with so many deviant ideas for the Hotties girls that he needed two issues hehe. Well, that put me to thinking, what if he did something similar to the next installment of the Prison Horror series but instead of two issues he did a 60 page spectacular! Kinda like the DC/Marvel comics have one annual issue that's much longer than regular issues. I think Fernando did this in the past and of course it would cost more since it's longer. Hey, I think the Colonel's birthday bash calls for it.
cigar4411

Post by cigar4411 »

HND5 was great. Hoping the blonde and redhead end up in the Preacher's clutches. Thought the scene with Dana and the Preacher was the best in any of your comics to date
logan222

Post by logan222 »

Any word on what's next for Predondo?