Fernando

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
eldar

Re: Fernando

Post by eldar »

Hi Methadron,

It seems that most people can not post.

I do not know why but the site is certainly in need of maintenance.

Sorry, there does seem to be a lack of information.
Methadron

Post by Methadron »

Thanks for the info, eldar. It would be interesting to know why some are able to post and others not. But as long as this forum still works it's fine, I guess.

Too bad Fernando left his site but it's good to know that he's still alive and kickin'. 8-)
leader 29

Post by leader 29 »

So I am a big fan of your comics and one of my favorite parts would have to be the celebrity cameos in total control!! They are absolutely perfect! Some of the most spot on illustrations I've seen! I was wondering if you had any plans of doing an entire comic based on celeb cameos! Maybe a spinoff from total control? There are so many celebs worthy of a fernando comic! 3 that I have in mind right now that I'd give my left arm to see get it rough in one of your comics would be Selena Gomez, Ashley Benson, and Chloe Moretz but if you're interested I have many other ideas! Once again I LOVE your comics and if you are looking for some celebs to include in your next total control those 3 would be excellent!!!
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

I mostly liked "Total Control 3".
My two main gripes: much of the comic is a single, continued scene. I prefer a bit more variety.
And there was not nearly enough Nina in there.
Lostboy

Post by Lostboy »

Any chance of continuing or at least concluding the cheerleaders series. I love seeing Lorena and Chris.
eldar

Post by eldar »

I would love to see more of Chris and Lorena but I believe that the next Fernando comic is planned to be
Dark Vengeance 4.
Methadron

Post by Methadron »

So are there any news regarding Fernando? :(
eldar

Post by eldar »

This was the last news, in November.

http://www.dofantasyforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1617

If anyone has an update, please post it.
Methadron

Post by Methadron »

:( Still nothing? :(
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Any update on the work he has been doing for the third installment of "Dark Vengeance"?