Slasher

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
pekinobo

Re: Slasher

Post by pekinobo »

andersbac wrote:På skoltyska: "Äntligen här! Mycket, mycket bra, som alltid!"
Bara att hålla med. :22
Äsch, vem behöver tyska när man kan snackas som vanligt folk? :sw
Megan Fox Emily Browning Ellen Page Miley C Ariana Grande pekinobo has done them
ponygirlrider3

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

do you have any comics similar to breeders in the worx they were my favorite. A petgirl themed comic would be equally awesome
Slasher

Post by Slasher »

@ponygirlrider. No, sorry. But I may have an idea about a petgirl themed one. Got inspired last week while watching an episode of "Criminal Minds":) Meanwhile there's a nice 80's sorority comic coming up. and I've almost done with a sword and sorcery themed one. Then I'm gonna go way back in my cataloge and visit some dear friend of mine:)

Best/
Slasher
Cossack

Post by Cossack »

Slasher, very excited about your newest project showing up on bdsmartwork! Hopefully there's more girls showing up soon - perhaps a reverse of the original? :-)
ponygirlrider3

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

Slasher wrote:@ponygirlrider. No, sorry. But I may have an idea about a petgirl themed one. Got inspired last week while watching an episode of "Criminal Minds":) Meanwhile there's a nice 80's sorority comic coming up. and I've almost done with a sword and sorcery themed one. Then I'm gonna go way back in my cataloge and visit some dear friend of mine:)

Best/
Slasher
what episode was that
Slasher

Post by Slasher »

Hi, Ponygirlrider3, sorry for the late reply.I think the episode was called "Target Rich". It was something about "toys in the attic", well at least in my mind it was :)

@Cossack, I don't have any plans (yet) on anymore episodes of "Horror Hole". I was just paying a little tribute to my first story here on DoF:)
Rigth now I'm working on some new stories of an other old comic o' mine;)

/Slasher
hartia8

Post by hartia8 »

Hi Slasher,

I found this picture in google search, I do not know, what comic it appears.

xxxx :shock: :shock:
Slasher

Post by Slasher »

Well, hartia8, I can't tell you, cause I can't see any picture.

Best/
Slasher
eldar

Post by eldar »

I think the image was here but it was deleted as this is the open section of the forum.

The image should have been posted in the members forum due to its content.
hartia8

Post by hartia8 »

I will try to repost the image