Slasher

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
Slasher

Re: Slasher

Post by Slasher »

Well, snow402, I have just started on it so I can't really say anything about any release date yet. (or should I say that's up to Bego and the gang to decide when to release it(after I finished it)) Hopefully it'll be done sometime during this summer.
Damian264

Post by Damian264 »

Hi Slasher

Looking forward to your next part of Breeders New Blood. Is this still to be released in the Summer?

Best Regards

D
Slasher

Post by Slasher »

Damian, all I can say it that I will probably be done with it during this summer. BUT when it'll get published that I don't know.
Damian264

Post by Damian264 »

Hi Slasher

Thanks for your prompt response. Will have to be patient B U T a nice surprise with your latest storyline. Again Thanks

'D'
shawnferay

Commission request: High-quality erotic pin-ups $5000 budget

Post by shawnferay »

Hi there Slasher!!

Are you interested in doing commission for my erotic pin-ups project? I have a $5000 budget.

The emphasis will be on FACIAL EXPRESSIONS and ANATOMY.

Are you also ok with explicit themes like hard sex, pregnancy and child birth?

Please contact me at shawn116696 at gmail dot com

Best
Shawn Lee
Bratacc

Post by Bratacc »

Hey Slasher,

I just bought the second part of "Ghosthouse", good work, I like it. Does the story end here or may there be a third part?
Cichy

Post by Cichy »

Hi SLASHER !!! Greetings from Polish !!! Whether it will Enslaved Without A Cause Part 3 ???
Slasher

Post by Slasher »

@Bratacc, I'm glad you liked "Ghosthouse", tank you:) There will not be a third part of it, UNLESS, someone has a great idea or want to wright a continuing story for it.

@Cichy, I have not decided yet if there will be a part 3 of "Enslaved...", tho' I love the era and the characters. I've got some ideas, but we'll see.

I've got so many other stories right now that I need to get out of my head:)

Best/
Slasher
Cichy

Post by Cichy »

Hi SLASHER !!! Thanks for your reply. You have the best comics. Greetings !!!
Damian264

Post by Damian264 »

Hi Slasher

What happened to 'in the name of the Lord '?
Not seen that great story for a few weeks

All the best D :?: