UPRISING IN WEST AFRICA by PREDONDO - POSTED!

Forum and site news and announcements
Nuria

UPRISING IN WEST AFRICA by PREDONDO - POSTED!

Post by Nuria »

You can find this gem at

http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC2 ... Africa.htm

Predondo is becoming more and more popular and it's not a surprise for me.

In my opinion this young artist is the one who better represents dofantasy.com classic style.

His comics have complex, intriguing and very entertaining plots. The stories are graphic encyclopedias on female humiliation and utter distress... The dialogs by Sandow worth a Pulitzer on their own.

But if Sandow is worth a Pulitzer, Predondo is worth a Nobel prize on comics if that exists. Every one of his pages is worked to the smaller detail. Her lovelies are stunning beauties, their bodies knock outs. And the villains are the most disgusting, evil guys of the factory.

Each of his characters -the evil guys and their defenseless victims alike- deploy complex and individual personalities.

Predondo's cuties are the epitome of helplessly and vulnerability, no matter most of them are strong willed young woman that fight with all their force against the awful fate destiny has reserved for them.

I strongly recommend you to read this wonderful comic, a natural second part to legendary "The Longest Journey".

But in the desert Fortress of Kala Gangi, the den of evil Tata, you'll meet other intriguing characters from Harem Horror saga like His Highness Abdul Abduyala Almerinejat, great Emir of Baranfain and his 1st Wife slave, the proud Miss Elisabeth Hamilton, the mother of Olivia. Also you'll meet again vicious Charles Hamilton, an arms contractor who now deals with Tata and ex-husband of Elisabeth.

But there're many, many more surprises in this 52 pages long comic...

All of them extremely graphic. You're advised.

Enjoy! 2
comicglutton

Re: UPRISING IN WEST AFRICA by PREDONDO - POSTED!

Post by comicglutton »

This latest comic from Predondo is absolutely outstanding! More please... :)
Sandow

Post by Sandow »

The dialogs by Sandow worth a Pulitzer on their own.
Nuria, just hearing you say that is all the reward I need! :D

Predondo is always amazing, and I couldn't agree more that this one is so hot it makes the paint peel off the walls. I'm not sure where he gets his inspiration, but I'm very glad you were able to add him to your roster of incredible artistic talent.
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

I can't eulogize enough about this fantastic artist and his work. After 5 comics, Predondo has already established himself as one of my top 5 artists at dofantasy ( and that's no mean feat! ).
I eagerly look forward to his next comic. :t
mfuciksk

Post by mfuciksk »

incredibly, combine 4 wonderful comic together
there is missing only GENTLEMEN'S CLUB - THE AUCTION
Nuria

Post by Nuria »

mfuciksk wrote:incredibly, combine 4 wonderful comic together
there is missing only GENTLEMEN'S CLUB - THE AUCTION
Give us time :)