ENSLAVED WITHOUT A CAUSE by SLASHER POSTED!!!

Forum and site news and announcements
Nuria

ENSLAVED WITHOUT A CAUSE by SLASHER POSTED!!!

Post by Nuria »

You can find this excellent comic at

http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC2 ... tCause.htm

A first date to the sock hop turns into a nightmare of humiliation and sexual slavery faster than greased lightning!
A naïve, sexy schoolgirl on her first date thinks her dream boat has arrived. However, this boat isn't taking her to paradise because it's been hijacked by perverted, hungry men who want brand new cunt! Maybe she should've stayed at home...
Sandy's dream of dating the big man on campus come crashing down when she discovers greasers and jocks don't want a pretty girl they can take home to mother. They want tits and ass, and will take them by force!

Don't miss this one, I strongly recommend it. The art is something out of this world, recreating the 50's in a really stunning way. Haven't seen anything similar in eons! Sandow's dialogs are pure dynamite and the plot can be hotter.
A true collectors' edition

Thanks Slasher!
:roll:
LoganX

Re: ENSLAVED WITHOUT A CAUSE by SLASHER POSTED!!!

Post by LoganX »

Must Have!
andersbac

Post by andersbac »

What a perfect era to place a r@pe story in!
The cars, the clothes, the hairdos and the music all enhance it!
Slasher usually takes his time building a story, so I hope for sequels this time!
:)
DarkPlayer

Post by DarkPlayer »

Slasher is going on to be my favourite artist...
hot story, hot plot and hot action with sort of mind destruction....
this new one is the worth the money....

and the one before "Missing Sorority Girls" was hot too.

Last time is spend my money with a good feeling was the number 249.... so long time ago...

But there is one point I don't get:

As a member of bdsmartwork.com too; I don't understand, why posting this new one from Slasher too, but only the first 24 pages... ?

So it's a king of doublepaying again...
For private messages see my email (-> see my profil "Occupation").
Nuria

Post by Nuria »

Darklayer, I fully agree, this comic is something really out of this world. Each image is a sort of poster to hang on the wall, an artist canvas.

Referring your comments about the comic being posted at BDSMartwork.com too.

The comic will continue to be posted at BDSMartwork.com until its last page.
I don't agree about double paying, for instance today (Friday 7th) you have this huge update at BDSMartwork
10/07/2011 WHITE MEAT PART TWO by LILITH. The unbelievable horror story of a volunteer teacher in Africa.
10/07/2011 TAURUS. And his series TAKEN! Very hot stuff...
10/07/2011 ENJOY THE NEW SLASHER COMIC: SLAVERS! - Crude women trafficking set on the 50's. She was so sweet and innocent... You'll love it! Splendid art!
10/07/2011 PUSSY SNATCHER A COLOR COMIC by TAURUS. A cruel and original story.

And not to mention that the site has been updating every day of the week with other stories and comics. So I don't see you're double paying if you choose to buy the PDF now and don't wait for the total posting at BDSMartwork.com. Yes, maybe a small portion, but very, very small.

The update above has 10 comics pages -all of them of great quality- and 3 huge illustrations, only 2 pages correspond to Enslaved Without a Cause.

Again thanks a lot for your nice comments on the comic on behalf of Slasher and this publisher.
:roll:
DarkPlayer

Post by DarkPlayer »

Nuria,

thank your for your quick answer....

Your sight may be right, if you only count pages to see on your site....

But - that's not the problem....

I think I'm not the only one, but not all strips showing on bdsmartwork.com are the sort of stuff I like.... so I'm only a mamber of this site, because of the cmoics showm from Slasher and Lilith....

Normally you show a comic full on bdsmartwork.com and after you sell it too on dofantasy.com.... then it's my decission to buy the pdf-version on dofantasy only to have the cmoic on pdf....

But now as I see the full one on dofantasy there is no need to pay twice to see only old stuff from Slasher now....

But anyway... it's ok....
It's on me to quit the subscription on bdsmartwork now and come back some months later again....

So have a nice day !
For private messages see my email (-> see my profil "Occupation").
Nuria

Post by Nuria »

But anyway... it's ok....
It's on me to quit the subscription on bdsmartwork now and come back some months later again....
So have a nice day !
:roll: :sw :(
Nuria

Post by Nuria »

Just received from a satisfied customer. I'm happy and proud to post it on behalf of our artists and collaborators.

"Once again, I greatly appreciate all your time and effort in my behalf, and express my gratitude for your excellent product offerings. Please also extend my congratulations to editor Sandow for his impressively authentic 50s American English slang in FC 291 Enslaved Without a Cause by Slasher. I am amazed at the quality fashion expertise and historical research done by many of your artists and writers, and naturally the editorial staff, of your company."
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

I second that. The amount of research that goes into an historical comic deserves appreciation.
andersbac

Post by andersbac »

I'll say my prayers to Slasher once again:
Please make sequels to Enslaved Without A Cause! Now that the stage is set and the cast is chosen, let's have more!! I badly want to follow the further adventures of Sandy, as she tries to survive in a hostile, man's world. And what a world it is – all you have to do is crank up Elvis on the jukebox and be completely blown away!