ATOCS part 3: FINAL EXAM is here!

Forum and site news and announcements

Poll: Please RATE THIS COMIC and share your thoughts with us. Thanks!

5 STAR *****
73%
4 STAR ****
No votes
3 STAR ***
18%
2 STAR **
9%
1 STAR *
No votes

Total votes: 11

Bego

ATOCS part 3: FINAL EXAM is here!

Post by Bego »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

STUPID HANNAH MASTERSON MADE A BIG MISTAKE BY DEFYING HER MISTRESS! SHE WILL PAY WITH HER BODY, HER HOLES, AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
 A WOMAN’S WRATH KNOWS NO BOUNDS WHEN CHYOU GETS THE UPPER HAND! COULD THIS BE HANNAH’S FINAL ACT? FIND OUT IN THIS FINAL, EXPLOSIVE ISSUE OF “A TALE OF CHINESE SLAVERY”!

:234 :234

You can find it at:
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC4 ... ALEXAM.htm

YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE NOW AT BDSMARTWORK.COM AND GET THIS COMIC
AS "THE COMIC OF THE MONTH" in JANUARY 2017

Check Here for more info
http://www.bdsmartwork.com/00Featured.htmrl]
draft9

Re: ATOCS part 3: FINAL EXAM is here!

Post by draft9 »

I LOVE Celestin’s style. It’s really perfect. I also love the story itself.
But… I thought the end was so lazy. Okay, I didn’t expect an ending like the « Game Over » (Fansadox Collection 36) one (maybe too extreme for some readers) but I wanted something less elusive, and more disturbing perhaps.
Nevertheless It’s still very good.
But this end is so frustrating !!! Argh !!!
Jimmy The Wrestler

Post by Jimmy The Wrestler »

[quote="draft9"]I LOVE Celestin’s style. It’s really perfect. I also love the story itself.
But… I thought the end was so lazy. Okay, I didn’t expect an ending like the « Game Over » (Fansadox Collection 36) one (maybe too extreme for some readers) but I wanted something less elusive, and more disturbing perhaps.
Nevertheless It’s still very good.
But this end is so frustrating !!! Argh !!![/quote]

I have to agree that the ending did feel really lazy. Felt like Celestin didnt know what to do sooo we'll just kill her off out of frame. At least I assume thats whats gonna happen. And is this the start of a new TOCS series since they are getting twins now?
Naj

Post by Naj »

Well, I'm glad that my story was good enough to provoke a response like this! Normally there are a lot of empty posts, so actually having a response at all was heartening.

I just popped in to say that Celestin was actually following MY story direction. He's done an amazing job with the series overall, and I could hardly be happier at what has come of it. I'm also pleased to hear that the story was enjoyed enough to cause some people to hope for a sequel! That wasn't in the works, but I definitely think it's an interesting idea.

Also, Hannah DOES have a true and rather intricate ending that I've thought about for some time but decided to cut for space to focus on her downfall instead. The entirety of the ending will probably not be fully realized as Wei/Chyou ended up going in a different direction, but I may find a way to squeeze it in after all, maybe as a background side arc to a sequel instead.
draft9

Post by draft9 »

Well, I was expecting something more hum... graphic, but the end is also full of promises. And yes I really hope you'll do a sequel (it would be so great !) with the true end of Hannah as a side arc (horribly mutilated and disfigured by the "human sized blender" - but still alive ?).
Anyway, good job ! :mrgreen:
Naj

Post by Naj »

If you're hoping for an actual human sized blender, you'll probably be disappointed. That whole "no blood for legal reasons" thing means anything of that nature would have to happen off-panel, if at all. I imagine Chyou was just talking as it's really not something she'd have an awful lot of say in after Hannah was sold. Chyou is kind of a sadistic b!tch after all.

Hannah's actual arc is far more intricate than something as simple as being chopped up.

Glad you enjoyed it! Hopefully we'll get "number 4" in soon. How delicious of a coincidence that it'll be the fourth installment. ;)
draft9

Post by draft9 »

[quote="Naj"]If you're hoping for an actual human sized blender, you'll probably be disappointed. That whole "no blood for legal reasons" thing means anything of that nature would have to happen off-panel, if at all. [/quote]
Yes I got it, I was thinking of the « aftermath » (months/years after lady Qiao show).

Number 4 ? It sounds GREAT
draft9

Post by draft9 »

Any news for a fourth ATOCS? :?
surrenderdorathy

Post by surrenderdorathy »

I second this statement
Naj

Post by Naj »

Last I heard Celestin is moving from pencilling to inking, so still a bit of a ways off.