THE HOTTIES NEXT DOOR Part 7 by PREDONDO ** POSTED!

Forum and site news and announcements

Poll: Please RATE THIS COMIC and share your thoughts with us. Thanks!

5 STAR *****
50%
4 STAR ****
36%
3 STAR ***
7%
2 STAR **
No votes
1 STAR *
7%

Total votes: 14

Bego

THE HOTTIES NEXT DOOR Part 7 by PREDONDO ** POSTED!

Post by Bego »

GIRL MEAT HAS A BAD HABIT OF DISAPPEARING IN THIS BACKWATER BAYOU! THESE SASSY CITY SLICKERS FIND THEMSELVES STRUNG UP ON THE LATEST “MOST WANTED” LISTS!

THE TAYLOR GIRLS AND CUTIE COMPANY ARE TREATED LIKE CATTLE WHEN JUDGE DIKSON RENDERS HIS VERDICT!

You can find the comic at:
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC4 ... tDoor7.htm

YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE NOW AT BDSMARTWORK.COM AND GET THIS COMIC
AS "THE COMIC OF THE MONTH" in AUGUST

Check Here for more info
http://www.bdsmartwork.com/00Featured.htmrl]
eldar

Re: THE HOTTIES NEXT DOOR Part 7 by PREDONDO ** POSTED!

Post by eldar »

I enjoyed this comic. I bought it for the head shaving scene.

Would have liked to see a little bit more of the head shaving but otherwise. A splendid comic.

Perhaps Mrs Taylor could be shaved again. Maybe after some minor misdemeanour and the Judge decides to keep her permanently shaved as an example to the others.

I liked the nipple rings too.
ponygirlrider3

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

I liked how he's attempting to impregnate them. there should be more of that
ponygirlrider3

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

i also wouldnt mind seeing Gloria do more dog related activities like play fetch
renz5070

Post by renz5070 »

[quote="ponygirlrider3"]i also wouldnt mind seeing Gloria do more dog related activities like play fetch[/quote]

Me to. Love her broken mind like a dog. Would be great to see all of them broken like dogs for a walk in the garden and fetch for their owners :) :44
renz5070

Post by renz5070 »

[quote="eldar"]I enjoyed this comic. I bought it for the head shaving scene.

Would have liked to see a little bit more of the head shaving but otherwise. A splendid comic.

Perhaps Mrs Taylor could be shaved again. Maybe after some minor misdemeanour and the Judge decides to keep her permanently shaved as an example to the others.

I liked the nipple rings too.[/quote]

Right. The Head shaving part should have been longer. Your ides with Mrs Taylor being shaved again is good. And I would love to see more petplay with them in the garden. :234
renz5070

Post by renz5070 »

[quote="Bego"][img]http://dofantasyforum.com/images/FC431_COVER_450.jpg[/img]

[color=#FFBF00]GIRL MEAT HAS A BAD HABIT OF DISAPPEARING IN THIS BACKWATER BAYOU! THESE SASSY CITY SLICKERS FIND THEMSELVES STRUNG UP ON THE LATEST “MOST WANTED” LISTS!

THE TAYLOR GIRLS AND CUTIE COMPANY ARE TREATED LIKE CATTLE WHEN JUDGE DIKSON RENDERS HIS VERDICT!

[/color]

You can find the comic at:
[url]http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC4 ... tDoor7.htm[/url]

I would so wish we could see all slave girls being forced to walk out of a string outside and being trained to be petgirls.

And maybe be forced to eat pasta, with cat food and sperm and be taken for long walks of all four and be used as cats / puppies - sex toys by gangsters :)

Love Petplay, and the girls are perfect for that kind. :234

I also love their bald heads and wish we could see them being shaved again :) :44 :44

[color=#FF0000]YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE NOW AT BDSMARTWORK.COM AND GET THIS COMIC
AS "THE COMIC OF THE MONTH" in AUGUST [/color]
Check Here for more info
[url]http://www.bdsmartwork.com/00Featured.htm[/url]rl][/quote]
renz5070

Post by renz5070 »

[quote="ponygirlrider3"]i also wouldnt mind seeing Gloria do more dog related activities like play fetch[/quote]

AGREE :22 :22 :22
I would so wish we could see all slave girls being forced to walk out of a string outside and being trained to be petgirls.

And maybe be forced to eat pasta, with cat food and sperm and be taken for long walks of all four and be used as cats / puppies - sex toys by gangsters :)

I also love their bald heads and wish we could see them being shaved again :) :44 :44
renz5070

Post by renz5070 »

[quote="eldar"]I enjoyed this comic. I bought it for the head shaving scene.

I liked the nipple rings too.[/quote]

AGREE!!! :234

renz5070

Post by renz5070 »