A TALE OF CHINESE SLAVERY 2: TRADED! by CELESTIN is here!

Forum and site news and announcements

Poll: Please RATE THIS COMIC and share your thoughts with us. Thanks!

5 STAR *****
56%
4 STAR ****
25%
3 STAR ***
6%
2 STAR **
13%
1 STAR *
No votes

Total votes: 16

Bego

A TALE OF CHINESE SLAVERY 2: TRADED! by CELESTIN is here!

Post by Bego »

HANNAH IS HUMILIATED AND USED BY HER CRUEL, CHINESE MISTRESS CHYOU! SHE’S VIOLATED AND SHAMED IN EVERY WAY HER MISTRESS CAN THINK OF!

MISTRESS CHYOU NEEDS A WAY TO PAY FOR HER LAVISH LIFESTYLE, AND HER WHITE SLAVE HANNAH HAS PLENTY OF UNUSED, TIGHT, AND TRAINED HOLES…

You can find the comic at:
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC4 ... TRADED.htm

YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE NOW AT BDSMARTWORK.COM AND GET THIS COMIC
AS "THE COMIC OF THE MONTH" in JUNE

Check Here for more info
http://www.bdsmartwork.com/00Featured.htm
renz5070

Re: A TALE OF CHINESE SLAVERY 2: TRADED! by CELESTIN is her

Post by renz5070 »

I love her back story, but I would be very happy if we could see more of Vicky's brainwashing and how she and her mother have hot lesbian slave sex. So mother and daughter could really unite. :44 :234 :44
Naj

Post by Naj »

...I think you're referring to Predondo's Prison Horror Story. Thanks for commenting, though, I suppose.
renz5070

Post by renz5070 »

[quote="Naj"]...I think you're referring to Predondo's Prison Horror Story. Thanks for commenting, though, I suppose.[/quote]

I am SO SORRY Celestin. And welcome to Dofantasy :) I loved your
A TALE OF CHINESE SLAVERY so much.
Especially the whole scene where Chyou threatens to make Hannah pregnant and her final decision to divorce Hannah because she's too boring at last.

I would love your style of international slavery and the t@rture of the secret underworld.
I would love if you could make some slightly erotic (Soft) cannibal scenes in another comic. You know where a slave girl is being prepared to be served alive on a large silver dish with salad on a bed of rice.

(But all the time, it's only a technique to tame the new slave through her fear.)
You might need some inspiration from
Muki's Kitchen
Http://www.mukiskitchen.com/home.html

Or Nikki's All Night Diner.
Http://nikkisallnightdiner.com/

I really think it would suit your new style and your t@rture style both mental and physical empathy of the slave girl. :)

Hope for answers and good work. :)
Naj

Post by Naj »

Glad you enjoyed it, and you do have some interesting ideas. Hmm... :D
renz5070

Post by renz5070 »

[quote="Naj"]Glad you enjoyed it, and you do have some interesting ideas. Hmm... :D[/quote]

Thank you very much CELESTIN. I've actually written a number of different soft cannibal stories without blood, but with lots of bondage and six scenes between slaves and their chefs.
I would like to share them with you. Perhaps you could use some of it for some kind of inspiration for something similar in another slave story? I would like to send them to you.
:44 :44 :44

Regards renz5070.
renz5070

Post by renz5070 »

[quote="Naj"]Glad you enjoyed it, and you do have some interesting ideas. Hmm... :D[/quote]
Thank you very much CELESTIN. I've actually written a number of different soft cannibal stories without blood, but with lots of bondage and six scenes between slaves and their chefs.
I would like to share them with you. Perhaps you could use some of it for some kind of inspiration for something similar in another slave story? I would like to send them to you.
:44 :44 :44

Regards renz5070.