ROMAN CRUELTY & DECADENCE by DAMIAN *** POSTED**

Forum and site news and announcements
Bego

ROMAN CRUELTY & DECADENCE by DAMIAN *** POSTED**

Post by Bego »

DAMIAN RETURNS WITH ALL NEW ACTS OF SHOCKING, EXTREME, ROMAN CRUELTY AND DECADENCE!

YOU HAVEN’T SEEN THE WORST THAT IMPERIAL ROME HAS TO OFFER! IF YOU THOUGHT HIS FIRST FEW ISSUES WERE BAD, YOU HAVEN’T SEEN ANYTHING YET!.

A very competitive price: 25 all new images for only 12.95 euros. Not to miss!

You can find it at...
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USADam ... ruelty.htm

:234 :234 :234 :234 :234 :234
Damian

Re: ROMAN CRUELTY & DECADENCE by DAMIAN *** POSTED**

Post by Damian »

All the best in the New Year, and you can expect about one new booklet per month of different themes with totally new images and great text and stories by seasoned cruxer's, witch hunters and bondage masters that know their stuff. If I could post images here I would post samples.

Damian.
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

Great work, Damian! BTW I know you submitted work for the old Tort.Drawing site back in the day. Since the site is now down, could you post those earlier works on bdsmartwork. I had them but lost the file that contained them. There was some good work there, I recall. Thanks in advance.
Bego

Post by Bego »

comicglutton wrote:Great work, Damian! BTW I know you submitted work for the old Tort.Drawing site back in the day. Since the site is now down, could you post those earlier works on bdsmartwork. I had them but lost the file that contained them. There was some good work there, I recall. Thanks in advance.
Damian answer ;)

Dear member, thanks for your comment and I am flattered that you have been following my work since the early days. I have included a lot of my early work for Torturedrawing in a number of collection booklets for sale on the Dofantasy site, the first Dungeon ones and the first Inquisition one too if I remember correctly. I would have no problem in setting up a section with all my early work, or at least the best of it, if BDSMArtwork agrees. I’ll broach the subject with Begonia and I’m sure if she agrees and there are no legal problems you will hear about it.

Best regards,

Damian
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

Thanks,Damian, I look forward to (hopefully) seeing those earlier works again. :22