BREAKING NEWS!!! CONFISCATED TWINS #6 by FERNANDO POSTED!!!!

Forum and site news and announcements
eldar

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! CONFISCATED TWINS #6 by FERNANDO POSTED

Post by eldar »

I have been reluctant to comment as many people seem quite happy with the comic.

I was very, very disappointed with this comic.

Very little of the Bauers, yet again. We rarely see a decent sex scene with the Bauers.

This should not be Twins 6. The story line is completely messed up.

Fernando quite clearly stated that Uncut 1 was a 'what if' scenario and an alternative reality. Therefore in the Twins story Rybak has not met the twins. They were g@ng banged by the border guards ( a scene which, inexplicably, we never saw) and returned to Amanda.
This makes the scene with Mrs Bauer/Rybak/Murphy nonsense.

Why do we yet again have more of Roy's daydreams that have nothing to do with the story line ?
It would have been a good scene if it featured one of the Twins or Mrs Bauer.

I am also very unhappy about the reduced size of the nipple rings. In some scenes they are hardly visible. I thought that nipple rings were appreciated a lot of people here so why reduce them to near invisible ?

The drawings of the Twins appear less well done to me.

All in all a most unsatisfactory episode.
dada

Post by dada »

Hi Eldar,

Contrary to you, i really enjoyed twins 6 for many reasons :

- Fernando drawing are really remarkable and it seems to me that he has improve the details of the different characters.
- The story is really good, he gives a new life to twins series with new characters and a lot of suspense for the upcoming episode. Who are really the slave and who are really the blackmailer, what will happens to the different characters ……..
- I'm a big fan of mrs Bauer and i'm really happy to see her in rybak hand. I have just one regret, i want to see more…….. I really want to see what she will endure during the next 3 days…….. I think that it will be a good story for uncut 3 with 100 pages :D :D :D :D
- It's the first time that i see Mrs Bauer cuming and that's really good :44 :44 :44 :44 :44

If i can tell something to fernando, it will be congratulation for your new comic but please give us a new one as soon as possible and if you want some idea do not hesitate to contact me.
Sarenaph

Post by Sarenaph »

[quote="eldar"] I have been reluctant to comment as many people seem quite happy with the comic.

I am also very unhappy about the reduced size of the nipple rings. In some scenes they are hardly visible. I thought that nipple rings were appreciated a lot of people here so why reduce them to near invisible? [/quote]

I must agree on that point. As welcome as it was to have it back, I must admit that Amanda's little hobby of ringing her slaves was one of the original attractions to the series. I'm still holding out hope that Clara might get a set (against her will of course!)
fernandofan

Post by fernandofan »

Once again, I acknowledge that the Twins were largely absent from a comic that bears thier name, which is a bit incongruous to the spirit of the comic. However, I did find the Roy daydream to be quite a hoot and right in character for such a horny doof. I will agree, however, that the Rybak storyline did seem to carry right over from the Uncut 2 comic, which I did find a bit confusing. All in all, I am not going to nitpick, as the artistry and wit of this comic actually exceeded my expectations, as I was tiring of the Twins series prior to this most recent installment .
Naj

Post by Naj »

Diff'rnt strokes fer diff'rnt folks.
Sarenaph

Post by Sarenaph »

[quote="Naj"]Diff'rnt strokes fer diff'rnt folks.[/quote]

Absolutely. That said, with a relatively small audience compared to more mainstream fare it's probably an idea for the author to at least see if some of what is raised can be responded to.

Narratively I've explained away the Rybek stuff as having actually happened just not exactly how Uncut #1 set it up.
ponygirlrider3

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

I'm glad fernando has returned and all but as far as this storyline goes he really needs to get back to the twins
darkfist

Post by darkfist »

At this point I'm just glad he's back, even though we haven't heard from him at all after he was very active communicating with us. That being said I hope he works on Dark Vengeance 4 or Sex Wars to be honest. I'm kinda tired of the Twins.
fernandofan

Post by fernandofan »

Dark Vengeance 4 would be the tits, man! However, I think he's going to put out another Twins, as he is introducing a new storyline, but I do think that he might be on the verge of wrapping it up, possibly in the next comic. Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing another Total Control.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

I want Dead Shark Island 3 or Dark Vengeance 4.