THE HOTTIES NEXT DOOR PART 3 by PREDONDO ** POSTED **

Forum and site news and announcements
Bego

THE HOTTIES NEXT DOOR PART 3 by PREDONDO ** POSTED **

Post by Bego »

Another Predondo masterpiece! :22

Please, let us know your comments :D

PREDONDO SHOWCASES HIS AMAZING SKILL AND INCREDIBLE QUALITY IN THIS ACTION PACKED COMIC FULL OF SHOCKING LUST AND DEBAUCHERY! HOTTIES NEXT DOOR 3 IS SOME OF THE WEIRDEST AND MOST INSANE STUFF YOU’LL EVER SEE ANYWHERE ON THE ‘NET! THERE’S MUCH, MUCH MORE IN THE COMIC THAT WE CAN’T EVEN SHOW HERE! WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE GIRLS? WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THEIR MOM, MRS. TAYLOR? WILL THEY GET OUT ALIVE... OR DO THEIR CAPTORS HAVE SOMETHING REALLY AWFUL IN STORE?  

You can find the comic at:
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC3 ... tDoor3.htm

YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE NOW AT BDSMARTWORK.COM AND GET THIS COMIC
AS SEPTEMBER'S FEATURED COMIC + NEXT/ACTUAL MONTH COMIC (TOTAL 2 COMICS)
FOR THE PRICE OF ONE SUBSCRIPTION

Check Here for more info
http://www.bdsmartwork.com/00Featured.htm
darkfist

Re: THE HOTTIES NEXT DOOR PART 3 by PREDONDO ** POSTED **

Post by darkfist »

Predondo is my favorite artist, but I gotta admit the Hotties storyline wasn't my favorite of his ongoing series. It's not that I didn't like it, it just wasn't in my top 3 or 4. This last one however was awesome. I really like the direction it's taking and now I can't wait to see what happens next.
No spoilers so I won't mention names, but I love the new female character introduced here. You the man Predondo! your comics just keep getting better and better.
Kelswa

Post by Kelswa »

Piercings/Rings missing/not drawn anymore or forgotten by artist. Another Artist i wont buy anymore till I know for sure these things are drawn. A real pitty. sigh.
ponygirlrider3

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

By far my most favorite predondo comic to date. I loved how Goldie just accepted her new life. More like this please, we need more petgirl themed comics on this website. I want to see the other girls degrade as well
cooltrue

Post by cooltrue »

why brunette disappeared nipple rings?
darkfist

Post by darkfist »

ponygirlrider3 wrote:
> By far my most favorite predondo comic to date. I loved how Goldie just accepted
> her new life. More like this please, we need more petgirl themed comics on this
> website. I want to see the other girls degrade as well

I agree with you, Goldie was awesome. She's showing early signs of Stockholm syndrome from having assumed her role for who knows how long. My favorite character/series is still Mary Ann from Prison Horror but Goldie is a close second now.

As far as the missing piercings I had forgotten all about them until Kelswa mentioned them. I guess it's not that big of a deal to me since I'm not a big fan of piercings but for continuity's sake I guess it would have been nice to maybe get a line explaining that one of the brothers had taken the piercings out for some reason and that's it. I think Bego mentioned that Predondo is working on Hotties Next Door 4 next? I would love to see how Goldie develops in future issues. She can be the "shepherd bitch" keeping the other bitches in line and helping train them to better service their masters.
Kurveball

Post by Kurveball »

I agree Hotties next door 3- is evolving very nicely- I was weary at first of the pet theme but have grown to enjoy this aspect of the story,heck can not wait to see how HND4 turns out. I have a suspicion that there might be more pets at the end of HND4.
Sarenaph

Post by Sarenaph »

The piercings are a big attraction for me to Predondos work. Sounds like I'll give this one a miss then.
Aldranar

Post by Aldranar »

[quote="Sarenaph"]The piercings are a big attraction for me to Predondos work. Sounds like I'll give this one a miss then.[/quote]

No piercings would indeed be a shame. I'm still buying since Predondo's comics rule, but that's too bad of the piercings...
ponygirlrider3

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

Really people. The story was fantastic and your focusing on missing piercings