TARA ENSLAVED by Ted Owen **POSTED**

Forum and site news and announcements
ernestgreene

Re: TARA ENSLAVED by Ted Owen **POSTED**

Post by ernestgreene »

Ted, if you happen to be reading this, I do have a question. What happened to the Indian slavegirl bound under the floor drain. She started the story, was brought to the party for punishment and then we never saw her again in the comic, unless I missed something. Wouldn't mind seeing that enlarged clit in action, being also a fan of extracted orgasms. Thanks.
Ted Owen

Post by Ted Owen »

Dear ernestgreene: I wanted to express the idea that these men have been t@rturing lots of girls for a long time, so I added an Indian girl to spice things up a little. If possible, I will create a story for her in the future.
LOLord

Post by LOLord »

- Well, some time people get sick of white girl and wanna taste some thing new, like an indian girl with suntan skin. You know what i mean, right?
ernestgreene

Post by ernestgreene »

Hi Ted. Thanks for the quick response. I'll look forward to that comic.
cigar4411

Post by cigar4411 »

I also thought there was a bit too much going on. For 50 pages I prefer the comic to focus on one or two girls, such as the last one. It becomes hard to really feel the story when there are 5 girls to think about. I would be very happy if the next comic is a continuation of The Basement.
ernestgreene

Post by ernestgreene »

Five girls? No problem.
lesale

Post by lesale »

[quote="cigar4411"]I also thought there was a bit too much going on. For 50 pages I prefer the comic to focus on one or two girls, such as the last one. It becomes hard to really feel the story when there are 5 girls to think about. I would be very happy if the next comic is a continuation of The Basement.[/quote]

have to agree with this
really like when its only 1-2 girls instead of a group
would love a sequel to the basement too
ernestgreene

Post by ernestgreene »

I agree that a work needs to focus on one or two central characters for dramatic purposes, but others can certainly appear as background players without detracting from the main story line. In this context, their purpose is likely to be eye-candy, but there's nothing wrong with that.
ernestgreene

Post by ernestgreene »

I would also add that Tara Enslaved is, to some degree, a sequel to The Basement, as the two main characters from the first comic are strongly featured in the second. I think this opens up the story to a wider range of possibilities as we see.
Ted Owen

Post by Ted Owen »

Thank you all once again for the generous and valuable feedback on this project. Bego sent me an email, which summed up what has been discussed here, and I will definitely keep them in mind to improve the next project. Your support and suggestions means a lot to me. Thank you all very much!