LAST MISSION part II by CAGRY - POSTED !!!

Forum and site news and announcements
Bego

LAST MISSION part II by CAGRY - POSTED !!!

Post by Bego »

A BEAUTIFUL FBI AGENT IS NOW AGAIN THE SEX-SLAVE OF A DEPRAVED GANGSTER...
OFFICER LINDA CROW FALLS IN A DREADFUL TRAP AND FACES AN EVEN MORE TERRIBLE FUTURE!

Linda Crow only just managed to escape from Don Giordanos’s clutches, but even though the memories of her abuse at the hands of the foul mafia boss and his thugs still haunt her, she’s more determined than ever to see them put behind bars. Despite the urging of her superiors to take a desk job, Linda throws herself back into field work and prepares to bring down every mob boss and hired thug on the FBI’s watchlist. She’s out for revenge, and there’s nothing that can stop her from getting it.
Image Image
Well, nothing except the cruelty of Don Giordano, whose sadistic grasp reaches out from beyond the prison cell he now resides in. The only one hungrier for revenge than Linda Crow, is the man she put behind bars. Linda thinks she is safe just because her former owner is behind bars, but that won’t stop a man like Don Giordano. He is a man who takes what he wants, and he wants Linda’s tight, sexy body to suffer. And if he can’t do it himself, he knows just the man for the job. 
His younger brother has come all the way from Sicily to make sure Linda gets her just reward for putting the Don behind bars. This is Linda’s fate, to forever be the sex-slave of Don Giordano. Her quivering breasts will be whipped...her tight cunt will suffering hard punishing fucks, and her ass will get beaten raw as she’s made to suffer for her role in the Don’s imprisonment. 
Image Image Image

Her grueling captivity with the Don’s younger brothers has her facing abuses and humiliations greater than anything she ever had to face before. If only the stupid cunt had learned to be an obedient piece of fuckmeat the first time around... Now only more sadistic f@cking and sick humiliation are the only things that Linda Crow can look forward to in life. This truly is Agent Crow’s Final Mission!

Image Image Image Image Image
Last edited by Bego on Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarkPlayer

Re: LAST MISSION part II by CAGRY - POSTED !!!

Post by DarkPlayer »

I'm happy to see this new one.

Thank you Bego (and team) for your hard work in a difficult time.

As a mamber of bdsmcagri and a big fan of him I will buy this one of course.

DarkPlayer
For private messages see my email (-> see my profil "Occupation").
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

Thanks,Cagri. Absolutely awesome comic. The artwork just gets better and better. :22
ernestgreene

Post by ernestgreene »

Excellent work as always. Glad I bought it. Thanks, Cagri.
CAGRI

Post by CAGRI »

Thank you all guys! Glad to hear you like it;)