important anouncement

Forum and site news and announcements
supersonicseattle

Re: important anouncement

Post by supersonicseattle »

My deepest condolence to Nuria's family and her colleagues, I just joined the forum a couple of weeks ago and had review of the past contribution the moderator has done for her loyal members. Kudos to her and may her deeds be remember always.
Out of curiosity, does this mean that this is the end for Dofantasy and its forum? If not, when will the loyal members be able to expect the full running of the website? Thanks.
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Is there anything which is not running on the website? I'm not aware of anything not functioning, but do please let us know if you find something and it will be fixed.

Two new comics will post this coming week on DoFantasy.

I will be serving as forum moderator as soon as all details are worked out.

DoFantasy will continue..
Thon

Post by Thon »

[quote="ROBERTS"]
Two new comics will post this coming week on DoFantasy.
[/quote]

You don't happend know which ones (or atleast who the artists are)? :geek:

[quote="ROBERTS"]
I will be serving as forum moderator as soon as all details are worked out.
[/quote]

That is good news. :)

[quote="ROBERTS"]
DoFantasy will continue..
[/quote]

Even better news. :D
Panderma

Post by Panderma »

Here is a new so sad as unexpected. I did not expect that by returning on this site which I had not visited for a long time.

It is always a shock to learn the death of somebody whom we know, if only virtually.
Personally, I resented a bit to the deceased editor because I postulated more than a year ago for worked for the site as draftsman and she put an eternity to send me a negative answer. The way she snubbed me reminds me that of the girls with whom I had of the failure. But I admit sincerely that the announcement of its brutal departure upsets me.

Like that was previously said it would be interesting to have more information on Nuria and to know what struck her to help to say goodbye but I am afraid that it remains a pious hope.

Rest In Peace.