AMBUSH IN SHANGHAI by YUTING POSTED!!!

Forum and site news and announcements
Nuria

AMBUSH IN SHANGHAI by YUTING POSTED!!!

Post by Nuria »

You can find the comic at...
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC3 ... anghai.htm

Hot, very very HOT.... 8-)
Pay attention to this new artist YUTING. Her girls are among the sexiest ever portrayed on a comic page -in my humble opinion, of course- 8-)
The story, set around a CIA undercover operative in China, is intriguing and exciting. Don't miss it, this new artist is a diamond!

Image Image Image
LOLord

Re: AMBUSH IN SHANGHAI by YUTING POSTED!!!

Post by LOLord »

Those chinese artist really good at shade! Their woman's body look less flat than Predondo, Erenisch, Robert...
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

Lovely artwork from Yuting. I do so enjoy a good interrogation story. Hope there will be a sequel. :)
ernestgreene

Post by ernestgreene »

Fantastic babes, and I don't say that lightly. Nice sinister atmosphere too. The prison uniforms were hot. Could have used a little more sophisticated interrogation techniques though. Set up for them, but not quite delivered.

Nevertheless, a very hot comic. Will be looking for more from this artist.
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

The blonde chick is hot.....yum!
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

[quote="LOLord"]Those chinese artist really good at shade! Their woman's body look less flat than Predondo, Erenisch, Robert...[/quote]

Hey, I take exception to that! "flat"....? HHMMMPH!!

I'm not going to get into a critique' of this Artist or his style...I like the shapes, HE'S VERY GOOD, I think the line art is strong, and yes, I like the painting style of this comic, although it IS a well known technique..it's in bringing the highlights, the brightest part of an object or face, to the front, and gradually darkening everything farther away..it creates the illusion of depth, and simulates what people are used to seeing in photographs, where the light or flash does that same thing to the subject.
So the brain instantly recognizes the familiar as "real"..

"Flat" eh? I love to be challenged..
LOLord

Post by LOLord »

Actually, it's only my own opinion.
DOnt back down because of that tiny rock on your road.
Your comic is great, but you use too much light on the female body, it really made the body look flat.
Some time we need to darken the environment alot to attract every attention to the female's body
[img]http://s11.postimage.org/4k7uftf0z/ADDD.jpg[/img]
Of course i really hate 3d comic using 3d character model, because it look really fake and those 3d model look ugly, that's the issue of 3D rendering comic. That's why i love 2d comic with a little 3d shade.
Since i already experienced alot story with luxury and high quality cover but the page content inside are less quality than its cover, that's really make me a little sad. (it's not about you RObert, your comic's cover never lie me)