INCREDIBLE ALBUM BY FERRES - WORLD CLASS ART!

Forum and site news and announcements
Nuria

INCREDIBLE ALBUM BY FERRES - WORLD CLASS ART!

Post by Nuria »

Hi guys! Don't miss this one. Incredible quality art for a stunning fantasy epic.
Astonishing detail on the art, thrilling to read and a very competitive price: 84 pages for 19.99 euros. Not to miss!

You can find it at...
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC3 ... ngHood.htm

ROBERTS

Re: INCREDIBLE ALBUM BY FERRES - WORLD CLASS ART!

Post by ROBERTS »

YES!!
Oh the glorious painting of Ferres!! I SO LOVE HIS STYLE!!
This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!
ifob8

Post by ifob8 »

Here is a story that seems to really distance itself from the rest of Dof comics... Fantasy. Seems very interesting! Actualy, I'm feeling curious and interested about the story of this comic, without thinking mainly and firstly to the sex and bondage scene I could find in it. Really, it's the first time I aknowledge such a comic in Dof, a comic that really seems to use fantasy as a first base for the story.

Seems nice! :D
Life is a party
Ferres

Post by Ferres »

Thanks! :22
I'm not really trying to distance myself from the rest. This is just my natural state. I prefer my bdsm as an appetizer rather than the main course. :44
ifob8

Post by ifob8 »

I see!
Life is a party
STeve

Post by STeve »

Beautiful work, as always. I really enjoy your art and stories, they are exceptional in so many ways. Another winner.
Ferres

Post by Ferres »

[quote="STeve"]Beautiful work, as always. I really enjoy your art and stories, they are exceptional in so many ways. Another winner.[/quote]

:22 Thanks! Wanted to bring things up a level. Should be something for the 'Game of Throne' fans as well. :D
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

There are some stunning paintings in this one..well, ok, there are in EVERY one of your works..but somehow in this one you've managed to take it up to a whole new level. Something about the softness of your girls, the faces, the skin, it's all somehow improved (if that's possible)..I'm really impressed by this one!
Ferres

Post by Ferres »

[quote="ROBERTS"]There are some stunning paintings in this one..well, ok, there are in EVERY one of your works..but somehow in this one you've managed to take it up to a whole new level. Something about the softness of your girls, the faces, the skin, it's all somehow improved (if that's possible)..I'm really impressed by this one![/quote]

Thanks! They're also more expressive now. Moved to a denser page format so I can move the story along faster. :44

Volume 2 could be done by years end. That would finish the story and we go to something different. :oops:
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

I see that...you seem to have found a new inspiration, there's a new fire in this. It's quite beautiful.